Showing 1 review for Jensen VM9022HD
|Customer Review Summary for Jensen VM9022HD|
|July 21, 2009||Good product for price.......small quirks||
Kev from NJ
I have this installed in a 2004 Toyota Sienna w/original factory JBL wiring.
Many A/V inputs and outputs
Screen looks great with movies. Has brake bypass too.
PIP and Aux 2 feature is good so you can have dual zones!
Alot of bang for buck
1. Cannot see screen in full daylight! had to get a shield, now it works great!
2. It will place a pause in between songs on a mixed cd. Has to be ripped as one whole file.
3. Bluetooth now having issues with callers hearing me
4. HD radio doesn't sync well, maybe in NJ. I rarely use it anyway.
5. Long file names on folders/MP3s cause read errors.
6. Bluetooth will mute but will restore original volume after. Remember to turn down!
Overall its a great unit with lots of features for the money. if Jensen has a firmware update, that should fix most things. Would recommend this unit!