Showing 1 review for Absolute MIR-77PKG
|Customer Review Summary for Absolute MIR-77PKG|
|November 1, 2011||Not bad...mirror is dark though||
1 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
Adam from Lone Tree, CO
Overall I like the back camera/mirror monitor. Installation wasn't that easy, although it was my first attempt with installing car electronics (ended up taking me 30+ hours total).
- Picture is good during the day and at night.
- Viewing angle seems good for the vehicle (Honda Pilot)
- Backup sensors are great and the distance image shown on the monitor are awesome.
- The actual mirror is very big, but on a larger vehicle doesn't matter
- The mirror is very dark. Much darker than other mirrors with video monitors are, however you can get use to it.
- Sometimes the power button has to be pressed several times before the monitor comes on. Haven't noticed a pattern with this but has occurred since the first day.