Are you ready for the ultimate multimedia receiver? The Alpine IVA-W505 features a crystal clear, high-resolution 7" LCD touchscreen display. It's capable of audio and video playback, displaying every media embedded information on the screen.
Play your favorite songs, movies, or even make (optional) Bluetooth hands-free calling through this double DIN head unit! The Alpine IVA-W505 receiver is capable of putting out 5.1 digital audio through its optical output and even supports Dolby Digital and DTS encoding! If you want a home theater in your vehicle, then the IVA-W505 will help you do that and more!
The Alpine IVA-W505 also features complete iPod connectivity and control, allowing for display and playback of any audio or video media from any current dock-able iPods. In addition to iPod connectivity, the IVA-W505 features a dock designed specifically for the Alpine PMD-B200 BlackBird II portable GPS navigation device-- giving the IVA-W505 instant integrated GPS navigation capabilities!
Last but not least are the high-tech sound tuning capabilities of the IVA-W505. With additional sound tuning equipment designed for the IVA-W505, the unit will tune itself to your vehicle. Alpine acknowledge the fact that each vehicle will respond differently to acoustics. The answer is self tuning for any vehicle, giving you the best listening experience possible!
- In-dash DVD/CD/MP3 Player with USB Input with iPod Support and Remote
- Motorized face
- 7" Touchscreen LCD display
- Wireless remote control included
- Blue button lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 18 watts x 4 channels
- CD Text Display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- 2-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- Playback of DVD, DVD±R/RW, VCD, CD, CD-R/RW, AAC, MP3, and WMA
- Tuner with 12FM/6AM presets
- MediaXpander controls
- 5-Band parametric equalizer
- 24-Bit D/A converter
- Built-in high-pass crossover filter
- Optical digital audio output with Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS support
- Compatible with Alpine PXA-H100 Imprint Audio Processor
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Navigation Ready: Integrated dock for the Alpine NVE-P1. Also compatible with the Alpine PMD-B200
- SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as either the Alpine SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or Alpine XM Radio Package
- HD Radio Ready: Alpine TUA-T500HD HD Radio tuner is required and sold separately
- Bluetooth Ready: Alpine KCE-300BT Bluetooth module is required and sold separately
- iPod Ready: Direct connection through USB or direct connection with optional Alpine KCE-422i iPod adapter or Alpine KCE-415i iPod audio/video interface
- The Apple iPhone 3G, iPod Nano 4th Gen, iPod Touch 2nd Gen, and any other newly released iPods can be controlled using the iPod adapter above; however, charging will not be possible unless you purchase the Scosche IFWA PassPORT charging adapter.
- 1 Rear USB input for connection to digital media
- 1 Set of rear Audio/Video inputs
- Steering wheel remote compatible with the PAC SWI-JACKv1
- CD Changer controls
Any iPods/iPhones released after May 3, 2008 have not been tested by the manufacturer and/or Sonic Electronix for compatibility. Therefore we do not guarantee compatibility in regards to, but not limited to: playback, video, charging, and response time.
Alpine products are warranted solely by Sonic Electronix, Inc. under the same period and terms as the original Alpine warranty. Sonic Electronix is not an Authorized Alpine Dealer and Alpine requires all merchandise purchased by Sonic Electronix customers to be returned solely to Sonic Electronix. Alpine products are also covered by our Standard Return Policy for returns on exchanges or refunds within 30 days from the date of purchase.