Make Sure You Have Everything You Need!
Nearly all cars require an immobilizer bypass to add a remote start system. Click here to add one to your order!
Well, Let Them Try
Some say the only purpose of a car alarm is to let you know someone has broken into your car. While that alone is a good reason to have an alarm we also expect a bit more. An efficient alarm system should try to prevent theft and ward away anyone who actually breaks in. The AutoPage C3-RS727A-LCD 2-way remote start car alarm makes a great addition to any vehicle with or without a factory alarm system. The alarm system comes with a dual stage shock sensor that detects movement outside and inside the vehicle. If movement is detected the included siren will activate to ward off any possible thieves. With 4 available channels you can add more security components to your system such as a tilt sensor, glass break sensor, window roll up module, etc.
The biggest advantage of the AutoPage alarm system is the LCD remote control. This 2-way AM/AM transmitting remote displays the state of your vehicle, which most factory car alarms don’t have. From the remote you can see the internal car temperature, time, if the doors are locked or unlocked, any attempted break-ins, if your car is turned on (if remote start is connected) and much more. If you remote start your car the 2-way LCD remote transmitter will give you a visual conformation that the engine is running, a run timer and countdown timer.
For those of us with diesel engine vehicles this alarm has a diesel setting with a warm up function. If you turbo charged your car often times you have to let it idle for a few minutes to give it a chance to cool off, the auto page alarm comes with a turbo timer that automatically shuts the vehicle down after a few minutes. The AutoPage C3-RS727A-LCD 2-way remote start car alarm offers a host of useful features and works on virtually all vehicles. For functionality, peace of mind and protection AutoPage has you covered!
New C/3 Compatible for Telematic Cell Phone Interface.
Allows a vehicles engine to active without physical contact from the user. This feature is useful for warming up your vehicles engine and transmission to operational temperatures. In cold climates you can have your interior hot or in warm climates you can cool it down before use. All of this can be done while in the comfort of your home or office.
Receive visual confirmations from your vehicles security system or remote start system. Features such as remote start, lock/unlock, arm/disarm and trunk release will appear on the remote’s screen with its current status. An LCD remote can display warning icons when the doors, trunk or hood are open. If your vehicle is tampered with, some remotes display what part of the vehicle was affected.
Performs lock and unlock tasks without physical contact with the vehicle. Power door locks can be controlled from several feet away or even within a building using a remote fob. The fob emits a radio frequency that is digitally encoded to prevent frequency stealing so no one can enter into your vehicle without your wireless transmitter.
Dual Zone Shock Sensor
This shock sensor utilizes warning chirps for minor disturbances and will trip the alarm if it detects more serious impacts or disruptions. Most dual zone shock sensors have adjustable sensitivity to reduce false alarms or warnings. These sensors let would-be thieves know that your vehicle is equipped with an advanced alarm system and to keep away.
Dedicated Trunk Release
This unit comes with trunk release capability and remote control integration for OEM alarm or add-on trunk release systems. Pop your trunk using your remote transmitter for convenience and ease of use. Carrying a handful of groceries? Arms tied up with luggage? Pop the trunk without using your key so it’s open and waiting for you when you arrive.
Send commands to your remote start or alarm system and receive confirmation that those commands were carried out. Obtain updates on your vehicles security status and get driver pages on the remote. If your vehicle is being tampered with, your remote transmitter will warn you and set off the vehicles alarm.
- 4-Channel Alarm with Remote Car Starter and Two Way AM/AM Paging LCD Remote Transmitter
- 5 on-board relays for parking lights, starter, accessories, ignition 1&2 and one additional relay / socket for starter disable
- Black finish, two-way paging receiver and transmitting remote with 3-color LCD screen using AM frequency bands for transmitting and receiving at 433.9 megahertz. Unit also includes 24-hour clock with meter minder and temperature indicator and countdown run timer
- Two-way, window mount extended range helical transceiver antenna module
- Dual Stage shock sensor
- New On-board Serial Port for i-Data Link Data Bus and Bypass module integration
- New 5-button extended range 433.9 Mhz remote transmitter with sliding cover to prevent accidental misuse
- New programmable outputs, plus new starter and ignition timing sequence for improved compatibility with new 2007 vehicles (specifically GM)
- New on-board temperature sensor for identifying in-cabin temperature from the LCD remote
- NEW On-board 30/40 ampere micro relays that contribute to 50% reduction in main unit size to fit smaller and tight spaces under the dash of newer cars
- Replacement Remotes AutoPage XT-65S & AutoPage XT-73LCD
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Two-Way LCD Remote Features:
- 5-button configuration with selectable Button Lock to prevent accidental mis-use
- Uses one AAA type 1.5volt alkaline battery with battery life indicator and power save mode
- 3-color LCD screen displays 29 icons and figures that provide for around-the-clock visual confirmation on vehicle and alarm status. Back lighting for nighttime use
- Transmits on AM band and receives on AM band
- Two-car Operational
- 24-hour digital clock with count down timer for parking meter reminder. The clock doubles as a temperature indicator for monitoring in-car temperature
- Multiple audible confirmation tones as well as vibrator mode for paging
- 4 Channels of outputs (3 dedicated to lock/unlock, trunk and remote start / 1 auxiliary output)
- Dedicated function buttons on LCD remote and 5-button standard mini-remote transmitter
- New Turbo Timer and window Comfort Feature
- Code learning / Anti-scan receiver with programmable code hopping
- Back-up memory system
- Dedicated remote panic and car locator
- Passive arming by-pass from the remote
- Parking light flash with dual polarity relay on-board
- Starter disable output with relay and socket included
- Dome light illuminated entry output
- Dual polarity (+/-) door lock outputs with optional driver s door priority two step unlock
- Additional positive and negative inputs
- 500 mA grounded outputs for starter disable and door lock/unlock
- Programmable momentary, latched or timer on auxiliary channel
- Programmable manual / passive arming with true last door arming with auto re-arm on
- Programmable Single / Double Pulse Unlock
- Programmable Parking lights (flash or constant)
- Programmable Pathway Illumination (on / off)
- Programmable voltage sense for delayed dome lights (on / off)
- Programmable horn and siren chirp delete
- Programmable ignition control lock and unlock
- Programmable pulse time for lock and unlock (.9 sec. / 3 sec.)
Remote-Car Starter Features:
- 5 On-Board Relays:
- Ignition 1
- Ignition 2
- Parking Light
- 3rd Ignition (-) output
- Ground when start (-) output
- Selectable one or two push Safety Start
- Programmable gasoline or diesel with 10, 15, or 20 second Wait-to-Start
- Hood pin switch safety input (pin switch included)
- Selectable RPM / Voltage Start
- RPM / Voltage / Hi-Low level check
- Timer control start option
- Sensor control output during start
- Temporary Stop Feature
- Factory Alarm Disarm and Rearm signal output
- Programmable factory keyless door locking before and after start
- Programmable start status output with shock sensor bypass
- 45 second door / dome light bypass after ignition is turned off
- Programmable Ignition 2 (on / off)
- Programmable 3 hour timer start
- Programmable 1 / 3 hour timer start
- Selectable Run Timer (5/10/20/30 minutes)
- Ignition control by-pass during remote start
- Selectable Gasoline / diesel
- Selectable Diesel warm-up time
- Programmable Ignition control locks bypass (on / off)
For more info, check out the C3-RS727A-LCD