JL Audio is brand that can be trusted. Their subwoofers and amplifiers often exceed their expectations. If you are in the market for a quality amplifier that can be put the the test, this could be the one for you.
The JL Audio M-Series uses advanced amplifier technology to greatly enhance the sound and performance of your marine sound system. This amplifier offers a patented, high-efficiency Class D amplification circuit that provides sufficient power to high performance subwoofer systems. The M1700 is fully protected against any marine situation that you could be in, making this a perfect choice for your boat!
- JL Audio M-Series Class D Monoblock Marine Subwoofer Amplifer
- RMS Power Rating at 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 350 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohm: 700 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating at 12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohm: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (RBC-1remote level control sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- Selectable bass boost (on or off)
- 1 Pair of pass-through preamp RCA outputs
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for heat dissipation
- RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 10-250Hz
- Dimensions: 11-7/8"L x 9-1/4"W x 2-1/2"H
- 8-gauge speaker wire accepted
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty