Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Garmin OREGON 400T (MPN: 010-00697-02)
Rugged, Hand-held Portable GPS Navigation System w/ 3" Touchscreen and Detailed US Topographic Maps
- Handheld GPS Navigation System with Preloaded Topographic Maps
- 3" Touchscreen color display
- Preloaded with U.S or European topographic maps
- Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests
- Includes terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points-of-interests
- 3D Map view gives you a better perspective on the elevation
- Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Oregon, Colorado and Dakota users
- Supports geocaching.com GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit
- Stores and displays key information including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions
- HotFix satellite prediction locates your position quickly and precisely while maintaining its GPS location
- Built-in electronic compass provides bearing information even when standing still
- Barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your exact altitude
- Compatible with optional preloaded microSD cards
- Turn-by-turn directions to your destination
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Display size: 3"
- Display resolution: 240 x 400
- Battery life: 16 hours
- Basemap, preloaded street maps and ability to add maps
- Built-in memory: 850 MB
- 1000 Waypoints/favorites/locations
- Electronic compass
- Picture viewer
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Speed display
- ETA to destination time
- Dimensions: 1-1/2"D x 2-1/4"W x 4-1/2"H
- Oregon 400t
- USB Cable
- Carabiner clip
- Owner's manual
- Quick start guide
Portable GPS Features
More uses of Bluetooth technology include transmitting music to a compatible receiver, printing wirelessly from a computer, and many other wireless uses. Please see the item description for more specific information regarding what features the unit includes.
Road: These navigation devices assist in driving.
Sports: These navigation devices are used primarily for sports such as golf, cycling, and other fitness sports.
Trail: These navigation devices are used for off road and trail applications.
Water: These navigation devices are used on boats and for marine applications.
City and Road Data: This includes all the maps, road, and street data that are commonly used. They are designed for use in cars, trucks, and most vehicles that travel on the road.
Rivers, Lakes, and Coastline Data: This includes all the necessary data that is used for marine and boat applications.
Rivers, Lakes, and Coastline Data
Address: The user is able to enter a specific address and the unit will navigate there.
City: The unit is able to navigate to a city, without a specific address needed. A great feature when traveling across several states or provinces.
Coordinates: This is a convenient feature for when you have specific longitude and latitude values.
Favorites: These are shortcuts that you can set for easy access to commonly traveled locations. Examples could include your home, office, favorite restaurant, movie theater, or any other frequently traveled location.
Home: Program and save your home address for fast and simple navigation to your home.
Intersection: Searches for specific cross-streets rather than a specific address.
Map Browsing: This feature enables the user to point to a location on the navigation screen and choose to navigate there. A great feature for when you visually know where you want to go, but are not sure of the address or intersection.
Phone Number: Search for locations by their phone number. Perfect for when you know the phone number of a restaurant or similar locations, but do not have the address. Also convenient when a store has many locations and you need to go to the one that you have previously called.
Point-of-Interest (POI) Name: Search by name for Points-of-Interst such as restaurants, ATMS, banks, hotels, recreation, hospitals, shopping, and more!
Point-of-Interest (POI) Vicinity: Search for Points-of-Interst that are close by to your current location. Points-Of-Interests include restaurants, ATMS, banks, hotels, recreation, hospitals, shopping, and more!
Points-of-Interest (POI) Type: Search for Points-of-Interst by there category. These include restaurants, ATMS, banks, hotels, recreation, hospitals, shopping, and more!
Quick Search: Allows the user to search for specified POI's that are commonly used.
Recent (Previous) Searches: This feature will load the users recent searches for fast navigation back to them.
Route: This allows the user to select a route that has been previously established.
Point-of-Interest (POI) Vicinity
Points-of-Interest (POI) Type
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Garmin OREGON 400T (MPN: 010-00697-02)
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge