Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
5.1 Channel Audio Soundbar System with 1080p Full HD Blu-ray/DVD Player
- 5.1 Channel Audio Soundbar System
- Includes a Full 1080p HD Blu-ray/DVD Player
- The perfect solution for a fast home theater system with great sound
- 1020 Watts of total output
- 170 Watts x 5 Channels + 170 watt subwoofer channel
- Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound decoding
- HDMI Output carries the HD signal between the TV and the included Blu-ray Disc player
- Compatible with full 1080p high-definition resolution
- Single disc Blu-Ray player with progressive scan
- FM Digital tuner with 20 pre-sets
- Offers playback of lossless 7.1 channel audio for true high fidelity sound
- Record JPEG and MP3 files on a disc for convenient playback
- AQUOS Link Function makes this the perfect companion for your AQUOS LCD TV and AQUOS Blu-ray player for complete control one remote
- BD Live 2.0 Profile allows connection to the internet for access to additional online content
- Compatible with Netflix movie streaming
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Total Output Power: 1020W
- Audio/Video Outputs:
- 1 HDMI
- 1 Component Video
- 1 Composite Video
- Audio/Video Inputs:
- 1/2 Digital Optical
- 1 RCA Analog RCA R/L
- 2 USB
- Dimensions (Main Unit): 13-1/8"D x 17-1/16"W x 2-3/8"H
- Dimensions (Main Speaker Bar): 3-1/8"D x 37-13/16"W x 4-3/8"H
- Dimensions (Satellite Speakers): 5-5/16"D x 4-3/16"W x 7-7/8"H
- Dimensions (Subwoofer): 13-7/16"D x 9"W x 15-3/8"H
If the loaded enclosure or amplifier and subwoofer package includes more than a single subwoofer, then this is the total peak power handling for all of the subs combined.
Peak power handling refers to the amount of power a speaker can handle during a brief musical burst. The RMS power range figure is a much more reliable rating for determining the speaker's power requirements.
This means that the device is able to reduce more noise with the help of a digital processor.
It is a system that tries to filter out “digital noise”, aka picture distortion. This distortion can occur for many different reasons. Anything from the very power used to operate the device to the lights (LED) on the front of the player itself.
This means that the devices will enhance the framerate of older videos to play smoothly on the display set.
Film is usually shot in 24 frames per second with 2 fields per frame. One field for the even lines, and one for the odd. The standard NTSC broadcast is 30 frames per second. To achieve this frames have to be created to sustain a smooth image. So out of every 4 frames, a 5th frame is created by combining opposite fields of consecutive frames, in turn creating a new frame so the outcome will be 30 frames from 24.
AA|BB|CC|DD to AA|BB|BC|CD|DD
For other appliances, this means that the front display can show other information such as cooking time, countdown timers, and more. For more information on the front display, please refer to the product description.
If the unit is capable of karaoke, then it will offer playback of karaoke discs and often come with a microphone. Please read the description carefully to know exactly what karaoke features the unit has.
Video & Audio Playback
Composite Video is a format for analog moving images, prior to around being added. It is commonly found as the yellow RCA connector for your video device.
2 Surround Rear
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: SHARP BD-MPC41U
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge