Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone
Elegant yet rugged, the high-output SM63 series of dynamic omnidirectional microphones are designed for professional applications where performance and appearance are critical. The three models differ only in length and color. The SM63 is designed for handheld use on stage and in broadcast, recording, and TV studios. The SM63L and SM63LB are ideal for remote interviews and other situations where longer microphones are desirable.
The smooth, wide frequency response of the SM63 is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low-frequency rolloff for reduced pick-up of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphones virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops up to 2 m
- Patented Shure shock mount system minimizes handling noise
- Immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Accessory windscreen supplied with SM63L and SM63LB for outdoor use under adverse wind conditions
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Wireless:All of these microphones can be used without the necessity of wires or cables to connect them. They usually come with a receiver that connects to the input device where the audio signal is being sent.
Shotgun: These microphones are suspended on a boom and are used primarily in video production and broadcasting.
Lavaliere: These microphones are clipped on to the lapel or tie of the talent for broadcast and video production audio.
Table Top: These microphones are designed with a built in stand or to be placed on a table top stand to be used for broadcasting and podcasting applications.
Headset: These microphones are to be worn on the head typically for live performance and theater production.
Handheld: These microphones are held in the hand and are used in a wide range of applications primarily vocals and public address.
Clamp On: These microphones attach directly on to an instrument.
Drum Package: These microphones are an all in one package for drums typically made of dynamic Kick, Snare, Tom, and a stereo condenser pair of overhead mics for Cymbals.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Shure SM63
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge