Why Shop Sonic?
Fast & Free Shipping
On Thousands of Items
Low Price Guarantee
Use our Low Price Request
Best Warranty in the Industry
I ordered 2 rockford fosgate p3212 subs,the whole transaction went smooth from payment to shipping. I love the speakers. best prices around. thanks
- Kenneth from Charlotte, MI
Out of this World Bass
The Vibe Audio Space subwoofers are the perfect mix of sound quality and build quality. While the construction is rock solid, the sound quality is superb. This is a subwoofer that you can count on to have for many years in the future. High power handling and the large voice coil assist these Space subs in producing deep, clean bass. Vibe integrates pro terminals into the subwoofer basket to accept heavy gauge speaker cable as well as flexibility in both series and parallel wiring. Give you car out of this world bass with the Vibe Space subwoofers!
Anatomy of a Vibe Space Subwoofer
The more you understand how a subwoofer works, the greater appreciation you will have for these incredible Vibe Audio Space subwoofers. With incredible build quality and advanced materials, even the strictest audiophile will respect this sub. Defined by immense motor strength, superior power handling, low distortion and near perfect linear movement, Space subwoofers are literally the future of car audio.
1) Aluminum Front Gasket: The front gasket is made from high quality machined aluminum for a high-end aesthetic.
2) Multi-Roll Rubber Surround: Whilst traditional rubber surrounds will have different suspension characteristics at the extreme ends of excursion; The Space subwoofer features a specially developed foam rubber multi-roll surround allowing much better linearity throughout the subwoofers excursion range.
3) FEA Optimized Aluminum Cone: The FEA (Finite Element Analysis) designed aluminum cone delivers unmatched weight and dynamics, and is seamlessly joined to the flanged alloy voice coil for perfect unity, resulting in more efficient cooling.
4) Cone Design: The specially designed cone support adds rigidity without excessive weight to the subwoofer.
5) Single Spider: The single spider provides control and stability for the woofer cone for 100% linear movement.
6) Aluminum Alloy Basket: The alloy torsion basket is machined from cast aluminum for high rigidity and support of the motor and moving parts of the subwoofer. The vented arms of the torsion basket cradle the coil and allow it to breathe cool air when in motion which offers significant performance gains.
7) Two Powerful Magnets: Double stacked Y30 ferrite magnets are used for immense power handling.
8) FEMM Motor: The subwoofer motor was designed using FEMM (Finite Element Method Magnetics) giving linear flux saturation and low distortion, to ensure great sound quality. Using FEMM we can use the maximum magnetic force of the Space’s double stacked magnets to drive the cone.
Vibe Space Subwoofer Features
Sonic Electronix, Inc. cannot ship VIBE Audio products to Australia, Hong Kong, or the United Kingdom.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews:
For more information on wiring subwoofers, visit our Subwoofer Wiring Guide: Subwoofer Wiring Guide
|Internal product ID:||31819|