Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Pioneer DJM-700 (Silver)
Professional 4 Channel Dj Mixer with Effects
The DJM-700’s high quality construction follows the same cues as its DJM-1000/DJM-800 predecessors by utilizing a high-rigidity chassis that minimizes noise from unnecessary vibration as well as a dual shield structure to eliminate entry of digital noise and full balanced output circuitry. Internally, the DJM-700 sound quality is re-enforced with a high quality 96kHz / 24-bit digital sampling system. Analog signals from the player pass through the mixer at the shortest signal route, digitized by 96kHz / 24-bit high quality sound A/D converter and reaches the digital mixing stage with the best possible state. The mixing is carried out by a 32-bit DSP with ideal filtering to produce the best sound for DJ playing without deteriorating the sound quality.
World’s First Effect Frequency Filter The Pioneer DJM-700 is the world’s first mixer to include an Effect Frequency Filter that allows the user to limit the frequency bands subjected to effects. Conventional effectors are limited to manipulating the entire frequency range, whereas the Effect Frequency Filter now expands the user’s ability to showcase their own mixing style.
Manual Filter Capabilities
The DJM-700 mixer also utilizes the same manual filter found on the well-renowned DJM-800. The manual filter enables more intuitive settings for multi-layered effects expanding the DJs creativity with their music. Combining multi-effect options such as the Beat Effect, along with the manual filter allows for a wider range of DJ style and expression.
Multiple Effects Capabilities:
The DJM-700 also features multiple effects that can be synced with its tempo (beat) capabilities:
- Beat Effect: Pioneered from the DJM-600, the beat effect has evolved into a 96kHz / 24-bit high performance effect in the DJM-700. The mixer automatically detects the tempo, also known as beat per minute (BPM), of the tune so the effects are aligned perfectly with the beat. The DJM-700 enables various effects such as delay, echo, trans, filter, flanger, phaser, reverb, robot and crush.
- Roll Sampler: The DJM-700 incorporates a new roll sampler with a 96kHz / 24-bit output which enables the user real-time sampling of sounds. Four patterns of sampling are available which includes roll, reverse roll, pitch up roll and pitch down roll.
- Beat Select Buttons: The mixer incorporates two beat select buttons letting the user quickly select the effect timing to maintain synchronization between the beat effects and audio.
Fully Assignable MIDI functions
DJs with external equipment such as DJ Effectors or DJ software applications that support MIDI control can rely on the DJM-700 to work in unison to create the ultimate DJ experience. Many of the dials and switch information of the DJM-700 can be converted to MIDI signal format. Up to 49 keys are assignable providing complete control of MIDI devices directly from the mixer with complete synchronicity.
- Digital Output Terminal: Outputs 96kHz / 24-bit sampling rate for highest quality sound
- Cross Fader Assign: Each channel of the mixer can be assigned to the cross fader
- 3-Band Equalizer: A built-in equalizer on each channel enables level control within a –26 dB to +6 dB range for high, mid and low bands, respectively
- Fader Curve Adjust: The user can change the cross fader/channel fader curve
- Talk Over: The mixer automatically lowers track volume when it senses a vocal input on the microphone
- Peak Level Meter: A peak level located on the top right of the mixer shows input levels from each channel
- Fader Start: With Pioneer CDJ products, the fader can automatically start the players by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader
- Color is Silver
- Also available in Pioneer DJM-700-K
- Also found as: D--CL3571, DBL-CL3571, DJM-700, DJM-700-K, DJM-700-S, DJM-700K, DJM-700S, DJM700, DJM700 K, DJM700 S, DJM700K, DJM700S, DJM700s, PIDJM700K, PIDJM700S
- 1-year SonicElectronix warranty
- Number of Channels 4
- Input Terminal CD / LINE x 5(RCA), PHONO x 3(RCA), MIC x 2(XLR x 1, 1/4 inch PHONE x 1)
- Output Terminal MASTER OUT x 2(RCA x 1, XLR x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1(RCA), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 1(TOP PANEL 1/4 inch PHONE x 1), REC OUT x 1(RCA), DIGITAL OUT x 1(COAXIAL)
- Other Terminal SEND x 1(1/4 inch PHONE), RETURN x 1(1/4 inch PHONE), MIDI OUT x 1(5P DIN), CONTROL OUT(3.5MINI JACK) x 2
- Sampling Rate 96kHz
- A/D, D/A Converter 24-bit
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.005 % or less
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 104 dB (LINE)
- Head Room 19 dB
- Power Requirements AC 120V (60 Hz)
- Power Consumption 34W
- Dimensions (without package) 320 mm (W) x 378.4 mm (D) x 107.9 mm (H)
- Weight (without package) 6.6 kg
Inputs and Outputs
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Pioneer DJM-700 (Silver)
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
We offer free shipping on thousands of popular items for our Continental US customers and discounted rates for international customers. With multiple warehouses across the US, most orders are delivered within 3 days!Learn More
Low Price Guarantee
We pride ourselves on offering the best products at the lowest prices. If you find an identical item on another website with a lower price, we will discount our price by 105% of the difference. Some restrictions apply.Learn More
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty.Learn More
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Our knowledgeable staff of industry professionals and certified installers is ready to help you pick the right product for your needs. We will help you with the setup, installation, and use of your new products.Learn More
Returns Made Easy
We want your online shopping experience to be easy and convenient. In case you need to return an item, our customer friendly return policy makes it easy.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty. Learn More
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Each of our employees are true experts with real life experience and passion for the products. Our team is always committed to providing you with electronics you'll enjoy.
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge
Research & How To
Browse our online library of educational resources to learn more about the items you are looking for. Our experts have developed many tools, written many articles, and numerous videos to help you find the best item for your needs.