The New NE-Series (NE = Network Enabled)
Ashly's two-channel NE amplifiers provide a whole new level of punch and control for the most basic and the most advanced audio systems. Ashly's Network Enabled (NE) Series amplifiers are simple to use and offer full setup, control and monitoring utilizing standard 10/100 Ethernet protocol and Protea NE Software. No outboard control modules are necessary. NE amplifiers are also offered two ways; standard and "PE" (Protea Enabled) with Ashly's world-renowned Protea DSP. Product Features:
The NE2400 offers 1200W per channel at 4 ohms. The input connections are 1/4" XLR Neutrik combo connectors and 6-pin Euroblock. Male XLR and Euroblock connectors are included for looping to additional amplifiers. The output connectors are locking Neutrik Speakon (NL-4) and Euroblock.
The Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is handled by 2 SHARC 32-bit/96kHz processors. The extensive DSP options include High, Low and All-Pass filters (HPF/LPF/APF) with up to 48dB/octave slopes, delay, gating, ducking, compression/limiting, auto-leveling, graphic, parametric, notch and shelving equalization, gain adjustment and signal generators for calibration (incl. sine wave, white and pink noise). User presets can store and recover all global parameters of an amplifier's control surface and DSP sections. The Matrix Mixer enables any input to control any or all of the amplifier outputs through user customizable routing.
Each amplifier also offers DC voltage-controlled attenuators, which makes it very easy to control amp volume from remote locations. The NE-Series amplifiers also boast features such as the aforementioned Preset Recall, Remote Power Standby and data I/O ports for connecting accessories such as the WR-5 to control user selected parameters. With the NE-Series amplifiers, you get the dependability, ultra-high sonic quality and rugged construction that consumers expect from the Ashly name.
Inputs & Outputs
- 2400W Peak, 2-Channel Class D Power Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 8 ohms: 700 watts x 2 chan.
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 2400 watts x 1 chan.
- Rackmount design allows you to install the amplifier in any standard equipment rack
- 10/100 Ethernet jack enables control and monitoring of the amplifier's functions
- DC voltage control
- Remote power standby
- Stepped and calibrated attenuator knob for each channel
- Input slot available for optional CobraNet CNM-2 card or an AES/EBU input
- Built-In protection circuitry protects against overloads and overheating
- Power, standby, protect, network, temperature, current, and power switch disable status LED indicators
- 4-Level signal and clip LEDs
- Cooling: Temperature sensitive variable-speed fan, front-in, rear-out flow
- Input Sensitivity: 26 or 32 dB or 1.4V
- Input Impedance: 20k ohms, balanced
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz ± 1dB
- Damping factor: >250 (8 ohm load, <1KHz)
- Distortion (SMPTE, typical): <0.5% (8 ohm load, 10dB below rated power)
- Distortion (THD+N, typical): <0.5% (8 ohm load, 10dB below rated power)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >112 dB
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.5%
- Dimensions: 15-1/2"D x 19"W x 3-1/2"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- 2 x XLR inputs
- 2 x Euroblock inputs
- 1 x AC Power input
- 1 x Input expansion slot
- 2 x XLR Aux outputs
- 1 x Euroblock Aux output
- 2 x Speakon outputs
- 1 x Euroblock speaker output
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port
- 1 x Remote Euroblock connector