Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
1200W Rockford Fosgate + Massive Audio Bass Bundle
Rockford Fosgate 11P3D2-12 12" P3 Series Sub + Massive Audio D 1200 Amp + Kicker 4 Gauge Amp Kit
This Sonic Electronix Exclusive Bass package showcases a Massive Audio D 1200 Amplifier along with a 12" P3 Series Subwoofer. This excellent bass package pushes 600 watts of clean, continuous RMS power. The Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer has Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coils; meant to be wired in parallel, to a final impedance of 1 Ohm. For more information regarding subwoofer wiring, please check out our Subwoofer Wiring Diagram.
This Rockford Fosgate 11P3D2-12 P3 Series subwoofer requires 600 watts of RMS power. The included Massive Audio D 1200 amplifier will compliment this required power by supplying a perfect match-up of certified RMS continuous power. This package also includes a 4 gauge amplifier kit which is perfect to supply power to the amplifier. With the Rockford Fosgate subwoofer, Massive Audio amplifier, and Kicker amplifier kit, this bass bundle is great for anyone looking to upgrade their vehicle's audio system
- 12" Punch P3 Series Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1200 watts
- RMS: 600 watts
- Impedance: 2 ohm
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking cone & dustcap for strength and durability
- Tall profile true Santoprene vertical attach surround technique increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area
- Dual tear & fatigue resistant linear poly cotton spiders
- Optimized motor magnetics with extended pole and bumped backplate
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain stitched tinsel leads
- Multi point high temp/strength neck joint bonding technique
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry
- Semi-Flexible PVC removable protective motor cover
- Custom insulated compression input terminal assembly
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- Decorative die cast trim ring
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High temperature 4-layer 2-1/2" voice coil with spun laced nomex insulating reinforcement collar
- 102 oz Double stacked ferrite magnet structure
- Frequency response: 27.7-250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Xmax: 16.2 mm
- Mounting Depth: 6-11/16"
- Cutout Diameter: 11-1/4"
- 1-year Sonic Electronix warranty
- Massive Audio D 1200 Digital Block Series Mono Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 450 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1200 watts
- MOSFET power supply with high grade switching devices
- LED power/protect indicators
- Brushed aluminum "finless" heat sink
- 6-Way protection circuitry
- N-channel circuity for high efficiency
- Frequency response: 10-220Hz
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): .15%/li>
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >70 dB
- Low pass variable crossovers 40-220Hz
- Sub sonic filer: 10-50Hz
- Max Voltage: 15V
- Overheat temperature protection: 80°C/176F
- Max RCA Voltage: 5V
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 7-3/4"L x 6-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
- 1-year Sonic Electronix warranty
- Complete 4 Gauge Z-Series 2-Channel Amplifier Installation Kit
- 1000 Watts RMS
- Direct-connect engineering
- Fewer connections for less signal distortion
- Twisted-pair technology eliminates noise for crystal clear sound
- Hyper-flex cable and wire
- Full spec cable is true to gauge
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- 20ft (6.1m) Blue 4 AWG power wire
- 3ft (0.9m) Black 4 AWG ground wire
- 20ft (6.1m) Blue 18AWG remote lead wire
- 16.4 (5m) Blue, black, and gray 2 Channel RCA cable
- 40ft (12.2m) Blue and gray 16AWG speaker cable
- 1 Kicker 09FHS Fuse holder with 100 amp AFS fuse
- Black rubber firewall grommet
- Two 4 AWG Spade terminals
- Five 18 AWG Spade terminals
- 4 Female quick disconnect connectors
- Black zip ties
- Red butt connector
Amplifier Power Specifications
An amplifier increases the power of the signal being fed to it by taking energy from its power supply and matching the signal but increasing its amplitude. Amplifiers use many different methods for converting these electrical signals and have been categorized into classes.
Class A/B: Greater than 50% of the input signal is amplified while the other percentage is “off”. These amplifiers have a small amount of current flowing through the output transistors all the time which almost eliminates crossover distortion. Class A/B has great sound quality but is not as efficient as class D. These amps are most commonly used to drive speakers.
Class D: Also known as switching amplifiers, class D amps have output transistors that are completely turned “on” or “off”. This means that when the transistors are on, there is almost no voltage across them but when they are off there is significant voltage but no current flowing through it which makes these amplifiers very efficient at the cost of sound quality. These amps are most commonly used to drive subwoofers.Other Classes: You may see classes such as GH, bD, X, FD, etc. by some manufactures. These amplifiers tend to be either class A/B, D or a hybrid of the two but with improvements to their designs that can make them more efficient or offer better sound quality.
It is measured during a brief musical burst, such as a sudden drum accent. Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal.
The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
RMS power is the amount of continuous power, measured in watts, that an amplifier produces is called RMS power. The higher the RMS figure, the louder and cleaner your music sounds.
The RMS output figure is much more accurate than the peak rating when comparing products.
A crossover is a type of filtering system that permits only certain frequencies to play. A Low-Pass (LP) crossover allows only frequencies below its setting to get through which is good in the case of some subwoofers. A High-Pass(HP) filter allows frequencies above its setting to pass through, this is normally used on speakers.
When a crossover is set to FULL it means no filtering is added and the full frequency spectrum is allowed through the amplifier. Filtering is important because feeding a speaker frequencies it cannot reproduce effectively creates distortion.
The steepness of the roll-off slope is measured in dB/octave and refers to the rate of attenuation (lowering of volume) outside their pass bands.
- RMS Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
This rating applies to both external car amplifiers, as well as the amplifiers inside of in-dash stereos.
If the loaded enclosure or amplifier and subwoofer package includes more than a single subwoofer, then this is the total RMS power handling for all of the subs combined.
The RMS power is the amount of power the speaker requires to operate safely and properly. RMS Power Handling refers to the amount of power a speaker can handle on a continuous basis. We recommend giving your subwoofer(s) 75% - 90% of the recommended RMS rating.
If the loaded enclosure or amplifier and subwoofer package includes more than a single subwoofer, then this is the total peak power handling for all of the subs combined.
Peak power handling refers to the amount of power a speaker can handle during a brief musical burst. The RMS power range figure is a much more reliable rating for determining the speaker's power requirements.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Sealed: These enclosures completely enclose the air inside the box. These boxes produce a tight bass.
Ported/Vented: These enclosures have a slot of air to escape from the box. The result is a sound that has more "boom".
Bandpass: These are a combination of both sealed and ported enclosures. They can be very efficient, but require tuning for the best response.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: 1200W Rockford Fosgate + Massive Audio Bass Bundle
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
We offer free shipping on thousands of popular items for our Continental US customers and discounted rates for international customers. With multiple warehouses across the US, most orders are delivered within 3 days!Learn More
Low Price Guarantee
We pride ourselves on offering the best products at the lowest prices. If you find an identical item on another website with a lower price, we will discount our price by 105% of the difference. Some restrictions apply.Learn More
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty.Learn More
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Our knowledgeable staff of industry professionals and certified installers is ready to help you pick the right product for your needs. We will help you with the setup, installation, and use of your new products.Learn More
Returns Made Easy
We want your online shopping experience to be easy and convenient. In case you need to return an item, our customer friendly return policy makes it easy.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Have a problem with your order and need to return an item? Our generous 60-day return policy allows you to return items for your money back. Should your product have a defect, we will exchange, issue store credit, or repair the product for the entire length of the warranty. Learn More
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Each of our employees are true experts with real life experience and passion for the products. Our team is always committed to providing you with electronics you'll enjoy.
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge
Research & How To
Browse our online library of educational resources to learn more about the items you are looking for. Our experts have developed many tools, written many articles, and numerous videos to help you find the best item for your needs.