Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
JL Audio MX10IB3-CG-TB
10" MX Series Infinite Baffle Marine Subwoofer Driver with Titanium/Black Classic Grille
- 10" MX Series Infinite Baffle Marine Subwoofer Driver
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 175 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone woofer provides excellent durability
- Synthetic rubber surround for Very long linear excursion
- Specifically engineered Centrex polymer baskets for corrosion and UV-resistance
- Specifically optimized for infinite-baffle applications
- Proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) technology reduces distortion and improve sound quality
- Titanium/Black classic grille for superior woofer protection
- Gold-plated, brass binding posts terminals
- Sensitivity: 87.23 dB
- Xmax: 10.7 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/8"
- Cutout Diameter: 8-7/8"
- Color: Titanium Black w/ Classic Grille
- Also available White w/ Classic Grille
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Round/Circle: This is the typical and common subwoofer design. They have a round cone and are a circle in design.
Square: These woofers are able to achieve a greater cone area in a smaller space. Because of the greater surface area, some square subwoofers will be louder than a round subwoofer of the same size.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Shallow mount speakers will typically have a mounting depth of 2" or less, while shallow mount subwoofers will typically have a mounting depth of 3" or less.
Sealed: These enclosures completely enclose the air inside the box. These boxes produce a tight bass.
Ported/Vented: These enclosures have a slot of air to escape from the box. The result is a sound that has more "boom".
Bandpass: These are a combination of both sealed and ported enclosures. They can be very efficient, but require tuning for the best response.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: JL Audio MX10IB3-CG-TB
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge