Kenwood and Lanzar Bass Bundle
This Sonic Electronix Exclusive Bass package showcases a Lanzar MNX3000D amplifier along with a pair 12" Performance Series Kenwood Subwoofers. This excellent bass package pushes 800 watts of clean, continuous RMS power. The Kenwood Subwoofers each have a Single 4 ohm Voice Coil; meant to be wired in parallel, to a final impedance of 2 Ohms. For more information regarding subwoofer wiring, please check out our Subwoofer Wiring Diagram.
These Kenwood KFC-W3013PS 12" Performance series subwoofers require 800 watts of RMS power. The included Lanzar MNX3000D amplifier will compliment this required power by supplying a perfect match-up of certified RMS continuous power. This package also includes a complete 4 gauge amplifier kit, which is perfect to supply power to the amplifier. Also included will be a dual 12" sealed enclosure, this enclosure will come with pre-line Poly-Fil and will be made with durable MDF wood. The sealed design will provide a tighter and quicker responsive bass. With the Kenwood subwoofers, Lanzar MNX3000D amplifier, sealed enclosure, and Audibahn amplifier kit, this bass bundle is great for anyone looking to upgrade their vehicle's audio system
Kenwood KFC-W3013PS Features:
- Pair of 12" Single 4 ohm KFC Series Car Subwoofers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 2400 watts total / 1200 watts each
- RMS: 800 watts total / 400 watts each
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Urethane foam surround
- Linear spider design for increased excursion
- Spring post terminals
- Double stacked magnet
- Dual ventilation system
- Frequency response: 34-300 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- 1-year Sonic Electronix warranty
House Brand 12DSPF Features:
- Monoblock Class D Mini Max Series Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 625 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 975 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 3000 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to 18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- 1 pair preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable low-pass filter (20-350 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable subsonic filter (15 Hz - 45 Hz)
- Frequency response: 10-350 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 8-1/9"W x 7-8/9 "L x 2-1/9"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
The InstallBay AK4:
- 12" Dual Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
- Durable MDF enclosure for car subwoofers
- Covered in a black carpet
- Pre-lined with Poly-Fil
- Two sets of gold-plated speakers terminals
- Banana-clip ready
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 12-1/2"
- Subwoofer cutout diameter: 11"
- Box volume: 1.13 cubic feet (per chamber)
- Total box volume: 2.26 cubic feet
- Dimensions: 14"D x 28-1/4"W x 14"H
- Complete 4 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 1600 watts
- Premium power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
- Made from 100% oxygen-free copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Includes 2-channel RCA interconnect cables for the audio signal connection from the receiver to the amplifier
- Includes everything that you need to install a single amplifier
- Premium power and ground cable
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- 17 ft. of Blue power cable
- 3 ft. of Black ground cable
- 17 ft. of Clear/blue RCA cable
- 25 ft. of Speaker wire
- 17 ft. of Remote turn-on wire
- In-line AGU fuse holder
- 60 Amp AGU fuse
- Installation hardware
Most Helpful Customer Reviews:
Matthew from Luverne, MN
I searched for about 2 months for the best sub/amp combo for the right price. I'm so glad I went with this package. Great value and the amount of bass you get is ridiculous. The wiring kit is super thick, the amp has a crap ton of power and the subs look and feel amazing, even makes it hard to breathe with them in the car with the gain turned about 1/2 of the way.
Jake Hammel from PA
Started playn music and then went into house and came back out and my subs had 2 rips in the middle.