Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
15" Black V-Cymbal Ride w/ 3-Way Triggering, Natural Swing Motion & Enlarged Bow Area
The Roland CY-15R
The Roland CY-15R is a 15" black V-Cymbal electronic ride cymbal that has been optimized for weight-balance and sensitivity, ensuring uniform sensing wherever the cymbal is struck. The CY-15R offers natural swinging motion users expect from traditional cymbals and provides spot-on triggering for consistent crash performance.
Compatible with all V-Drums Sets
Whether you're picking up the CY-15R as part of a brand new V-Drums system or as part of an older TD-Series set, itís a great way to add a few new tricks to your electronic percussion performance. It also conveniently works with many other manufacturersí electronic drum modules.
Superb Performance with the V-Drums TD-Series Modules
The CY-15R V-Cymbal is certainly powerful with all Roland TD-Series modules, and now itís just as powerful when used with a V-Drums TD-10 module, since the TD-10 module has been expanded with the TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board. With a TD-Series setup, the CY-15R provides three-way triggering (edge/bow/bell), as well as positional sensing which triggers subtle changes in the cymbal sound depending on the area struck.
* Note that the TD-10 is equipped with a single three-way trigger input, so only one V-Cymbal (CY-15R or other V-Cymbal Ride) can use this feature in any drum set.
- 15" Black V-Cymbal Ride
- Selectable dual triggering (edge/bow or bow/bell) enables use as ride or large crash cymbal
- 3-way triggering available (edge/bow/bell) for highly expressive performances
- Natural swing motion mimics acoustic cymbal movement and inertia
- Enlarged bow area for enhanced playing experience
- Optional Accessories:
- Cymbal Parts Set: Roland CYM-10
- Also found as: CY15R, CY15-R
- Also available in silver: Roland CY-15R-SV
- Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz. (1.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 14-1/16" (376 mm) L x 14-1/16" (376 mm) W x 2" (50 mm) H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
What's In The Box?
- Owner's Manual
- Connection Cable x 2
- Wing Nut
- Felt Washer
- Cable Tie
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Roland CY-15R
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge