The Roland MICRO CUBE BASS RX Bass Amplifier Has Arrived!
The Roland MICRO CUBE BASS RX offers bassists a genuine Roland Cube amp that runs on batteries or the included AC adapter. The MICRO CUBE BASS RX packs a powerful punch in a pint-sized and portable package, especially due to the newly developed custom speakers, four per RX. The MICRO CUBE BASS RX comes with 6 awesome DSP effects, 8 COSM amp models and a Rhythm Guide function for practicing musicians.
Rock And Roll All Night...And All Day!
The MICRO CUBE BASS RX is the first Roland Cube amplifier that will run on battery or AC power. No time for sleep with this baby! With 6 AA alkaline batteries, you can rock/jam out continuously for up to 13 hours due to the MICRO CUBE’s high-efficiency amplifier. A carrying strap is also included for convenient transportation.
Stereo Power Amps
With two specially designed power amps and four speakers in each, the RX amp offers an immersive, stereo sound that truly must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that seem to defy the size of the cabinet.
8 COSM Classic and Modern Amp Models
If you're looking for the sound of Ampeg’s Flip Top bass amp or a Session amp, but don't want to haul one of those around everywhere you go, you’ll find those and more in the MICRO CUBE BASS RX through its eight built-in COSM amp models. Roland’s COSM (Composite Object Sound Modeling) technology is the only method of amp modeling that captures all the precise nuances of the original amps — from the preamp and circuits to the speaker.
Stellar-Quality BOSS DSP Effects
No need to cart around pedals when the MICRO CUBE BASS RX comes packed with 6 fantastic DSP (Digital Signal Processing) effects. All the standard essentials are included — chorus and flanging to a phaser and tremolo effect. There are even separate Delay/Reverb effects, enabling you to dial in anything from slapback and long delays to hall reverb and more (in addition to using one of the previously mentioned modulation effects).
New Rhythm Guide and More
The metronome is a practicing musician's best buddy, but that mind-numbing “click, click, click” can get pretty tiresome. Fortunately, the MICRO CUBE BASS RX’s Rhythm Guide gets rid of all that noise. It’s like having a drummer inside your amp. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have some fun jamming along to the beats. The MICRO CUBE BASS RX also comes with a choice between 1/4" and 1/8" stereo Auxiliary inputs — perfect for hooking up a CD player or line-level instrument — plus a Recording/Headphone output. You're perfectly mobile; now your amp is, too!
- Battery Powered Bass Amp
- 4 x 4"/2-1/2 W low magnetic leakage speakers
- Powered by batteries or AC power (adapter included)
- 8 COSM (Composite Object Sound Modeling) guitar amp models including JC-120 and a unique mic preamp model
- 6 DSP (Digital Signal Processing) effects: separate delay & reverb, flanger, t-wah and chorus
- Rhythm Guide for practicing musicians
- Recording/headphones output
- Stereo Auxiliary input for iPods, CD players and more
- Includes carry strap for easy transport
- Also found as: MICROCUBE BASS, MICROCBRX, MICROCUBE BASSRX, MICRO CUBE BASSRX,
- Optional Accessories:
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 11-11/16" (296 mm) W x 8-3/16" (207 mm) D x 11-5/8" (294 mm) H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Parts, 90 days Labor Manufacturer's Warranty
What's In The Box?
- MICRO CUBE BASS RX Amp
- AC Adapter
- Carrying Strap
- Owner's Manual (see below for PDF)
- Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speaker Size: 4" (10 cm) x 4
- POWER Switch
- TUNER Switch
- COMP Switch
- COSM AMPLIFIER:
- TYPE Switch:
- OCTAVE BASS
- SUPER FLAT
- FLIP TOP
- B MAN
- CONCERT 810
- GAIN Knob
- VOLUME Knob
- EQUALIZER and EFFECTS:
- BASS Knob
- MIDDLE Knob
- TREBLE Knob
- EFX Knob:
- DELAY/REVERB Knob
- RHYTHM GUIDE:
- START/STOP Switch
- TAP TEMPO Switch
- PATTERN Knob:
- TUNER: TUNER, TUNING METER
- RHYTHM GUIDE: RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATION
- Input Jack: 1/4" phone type
- Foot Switch Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- Grounding Terminal
- REC OUT/PHONES Jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- STEREO AUX IN Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MONO AUX IN Jack: 1/4" phone type
- AC Adapter Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adapter (included) or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6 (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 186 mA