The Roland MICRO CUBE Guitar Amplifier Has Arrived!
The Roland MICRO CUBE offers guitarists a genuine Roland Cube amp that runs on batteries or the included AC adapter. Weighing in at just 7 pounds, the MICRO CUBE still packs a powerful punch in a pint-sized and portable package. The MICRO CUBE comes with 6 awesome DSP effects, COSM amp models and a proprietary Digital Tuning Fork.
Rock And Roll All Night...And All Day!
The MICRO CUBE is the first Roland Cube amplifier that will run on battery or AC power. No time for sleep with this baby! With 6 AA alkaline batteries, you can rock/jam out for up to 20 hours due to the MICRO CUBE’s high-efficiency amplifier. A carrying strap is also included for convenient transportation.
7 COSM Classic and Modern Amp Models
If you're looking for the sound of Roland’s JC-120 Jazz Chorus amp or a British combo amp, but don't want to haul one of those huge amps around everywhere you go, you’ll find those and more in the MICRO CUBE through its seven built-in COSM amp models. Roland’s COSM (Composite Object Sound Modeling) technology is the only method of amp modeling that captures all the precise nuances of the original amps — from the preamp and circuits to the speaker.
Stellar-Quality BOSS DSP Effects
No need to cart around pedals when the MICRO CUBE comes packed with 6 fantastic DSP (Digital Signal Processing) effects. All the standard essentials are included — chorus and flanging to a phaser and tremolo effect. There are even separate Delay/Reverb effects, enabling you to dial in anything from slapback and long delays to hall reverb and more (in addition to using one of the previously mentioned modulation effects).
New Digital Tuning Fork and More
Tuning up is a breeze with the new Digital Tuning Fork feature. Simply hit the Tuning Fork button (hit it harder for a louder sound) and you'll get a reference tone that supports flat tunings up to two semitones. The MICRO CUBE also comes with a choice between 1/4" and 1/8" stereo Auxiliary inputs — perfect for hooking up a CD player or line-level instrument — plus a Recording/Headphone output.
You're perfectly mobile; now your amp is, too!
- Battery Powered Guitar Amp
- 5"/2-watt low magnetic leakage speaker
- Powered by batteries or AC power (adapter included)
- 7 COSM (Composite Object Sound Modeling) guitar amp models including JC-120 and a unique mic preamp model
- 6 DSP (Digital Signal Processing) effects: separate delay & reverb, flanger, tremolo, chorus and phaser
- New Digital Tuning Fork supports flat tunings of up to 2 semitones
- Recording/headphones output
- Stereo Auxiliary input for iPods, CD players and more
- Includes carry strap for easy transport
- Also found as: MICROCUBE
- Also available in black: Roland MICRO CUBE and white: Roland MICRO CUBE-W
- Weight: 7 lbs. 5 oz. (3.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 9-5/8" (244 mm) W x 6-9/16" (166 mm) D x 8-15/16" (226 mm) H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's In The Box?
- MICRO CUBE Amp
- AC Adapter
- Carrying Strap
- Owner's Manual (see below for PDF)
- Rated Power Output: 2 W
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speaker Size: 5" (12 cm) x 1
- TYPE Switch
- GAIN Knob
- VOLUME Knob
- TUNING FORK Button
- KEY Switch
- TONE Knob
- EFX (Chorus/Flanger/Phaser/Tremolo) Knob
- DELAY/REVERB Knob
- POWER Switch
- INPUT Jack: 1/4" phone type
- REC OUT/PHONES Jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- AUX IN Jacks: Stereo 1/4" phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- AC Adapter Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adapter or Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6
- Current Draw: 185 mA