Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Power Acoustik HDVD-91CC
9" LCD Universal Headrest Monitor w/ FM & IR Transmitters
Bundled Savings with this Product
10% off Matching Non-DVD Headrest Monitor!
Two headrest monitors are better than one. Save 10% on the H-91CC matching non-dvd headrest monitor when you add both the cart!
(Offer 1 of 1)
Combined Total Price
You Save $13.00
- Headrest Monitor Loaded in a functional Leather Headrest
- High Resolution 9" TFT LCD display
- 16:9 Aspect ratio is perfect for widescreen movies
- Universal design is fully compatible with most vehicles
- Playback from DVDR/RW, CDR/RW, & 16GB SD Card or USB Flash Drive of MP3, MP4, & DivX
- Poles can be adjusted from 4-3/4" - 8-1/4" to ensure a fit with all compatible vehicles
- 3/8" Locking Pole w/ 1/2" & 9/16" Adapters
- Built-in IR transmitter for connection to wireless headphones (use HP-12S)
- FM Stereo Transmitter for OEM Integration
- PAL/NTSC Compatible
- A/V Input 1 auxiliary source or opposite headrest
- A/V Input 2 auxiliary source or opposite headrest
- Front A/V Input 1 for game consoles or personal media
- Front 3.5mm mini-jack headphone output for wired headphones
- Includes a full functioning remote
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Screen Size: 9"
- Resolution: 900 x 480
- Dual channel built-in IR transmitter
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Color System: PAL/NTSC
- 3 Sets of interchangeable snap-on color skins (black, grey, beige)
- Dimensions: 11-1/2"W x 6"D x 8-1/2"H
Headrest Monitor Specifications
"Multilingual" includes three of the major European languages (English/Spanish/French) plus many others such as German, Italian, and more.
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
Front 3.5mm A/V Input
Headrest Pillow Features
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Transfer your audio and video signals with this one convenient cable.
Your Price $39.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Power Acoustik HDVD-91CC
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge