The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart Chefs Classic Stainless Cookware Collection. The Chefs Classic line features 18X10 stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating. This pan is unsurpassed at distributing heat quickly and spreading it evenly with no hot spots. It is safe for use on ceramic top stoves. The stainless cooking surface does not discolor, will not react with food or alter flavors. Its great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids. It also features a cool grip handle, riveted for added durability. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring. In addition, the pan has a tapered rim for drip free pouring, and a tight fitting lid that seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook. This item is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 5.5 Quart Saute Pan
- Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids
- Safe for use on ceramic top stoves
- Tapered rim for drip free pouring
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty