The PS2 offers great functionality and dependable performance in a robust package. This 10-inch, 2-channel stereo mixer provides a professional solution at an affordable price, ensuring you don’t need to sacrifice quality for cost.
With four Line inputs, two convertible Phono/Line inputs and a Master RCA output, the PS2 provides all the connections you need. A Record output even lets you connect the mixer to an external recording device, so you can capture the audio from your performance. 3-band rotary EQ and Gain Control for each channel also give you outstanding command over your highs, mids and lows, providing the ability to blend songs creatively and professionally.
For effortless transitions and seamless mixing from one source to another, the PS2 features a smooth, robust Rail Glide cross fader, plus adjustable Curve and Reverse functions. The mixer also has a dual mode VU Meter with bright LEDs, so you can easily monitor your decibel levels. There’s even a dedicated mic section with independent rotary Volume and 2-band EQ, giving you fine-tune control over your vocal signal.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the PS2 offers Cue features for previewing your tracks before you drop them. With the mixer’s Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone jack without changing the overall mix, while a toggle switch and Cue/PGM rotary allow you to assign the Channel and adjust your headphone mix as needed.
Ideal for DJs seeking big performance from a roadworthy, cost-effective mixer, the PS2 gives you reliable, intuitive control for crafting a professional DJ set.
- 10", 2-channel Stereo DJ Mixer
- 4 line, 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs
- Channel rotary Gain control
- 3-band rotary EQ per channel
- Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
- User-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve and Reverse controls
- Ergonomically designed for use with turntables
- VU meters with Master/Cue option
- Cue/PGM rotary
- 1/4" Mic input
- 1/4" headphone output
- RCA Master and Record outputs
- Ground screw for turntable connectivity
- Also found as: PS-2, PS/2, PS 2
- Dimensions: 10" (254 mm) W x 12" (307 mm) D x 3-5/16" (84 mm)H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Phono: 3 mV, 47 k ohms
- Line: 150 mV, 27 k ohms
- MIC: 1.5 mV, 1 k ohm (balanced)
- Max: 20V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225 mV, 5 k ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz ± -2dB
- Distortion: <0.02%
- S/N Ratio: >80dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Source: AC 15V 500mA