Equipped with all the essentials from the original pioneers of the DJ mixer, Geminiís PS4 is engineered to provide the most comprehensive features in a robust, dependable package. Boasting four stereo channels, flexible connections and rock-solid construction, the PS4 offers outstanding control for even the most discerning DJs.
This professional 12.5-inch 4-channel mixer is equipped with Geminiís smooth Rail Glide cross fader with an adjustable slope, so itís equally effective for mixing evenly from one source to another or hard-cutting between channels. The PS4 also features Rotary Gain Control and 3-band Rotary EQ for each channel, giving you exceptional control to blend tracks creatively and professionally. Plus, individual channel Volume faders provide even greater command, while a dedicated Mic Section lets you adjust the tone and volume of your microphone signal with 2-band EQ and Gain Control.
The PS4 provides a host of flexible inputs and outputs for total connecting convenience. The Master RCA output allows you to connect your main amplifier, while the REC output jacks can be used to connect a recording device, giving you the ability to capture your performance. The mixer also boasts ľ-inch microphone and headphone jacks, as well as two convertible Phono/Line RCA inputs.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the PS4 offers Cue features for previewing your tracks before you drop them. With the mixerís Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the ľ-inch headphone jack without changing the overall mix, while a Cue/PGM rotary allows you to adjust your headphone mix as needed.
Building on the legendary design of Geminiís original PS-626 mixer, the PS4 delivers a total mixing solution in one durable, dependable package.
- 12.5", 5-line, 4-channel mixer with 2 Phono inputs
- Balanced XLR outputs
- Channel rotary Gain control
- 3-band rotary EQ per channel with -30dB cuts
- Individual VU meter on each channel
- Main VU meter with Master/Cue option
- User-replaceable, assignable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve control
- Microphone Volume with talkover and 2-band EQ
- Individual channel Cue buttons with rotary Cue/PGM control
- Two 1/4" mic inputs, one in back and one on top
- 1/4" headphone output with separate Volume control
- Master and Record RCA outputs
- Also found as: PS-4, PS/4, PS 4
- Dimensions: 12-1/2" (317.5 mm) W x 12" (356 mm) D x 3-5/16" (85 mm) H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Phono: 3 mV, 47 k ohms
- Line: 150 mV, 27 k ohms
- MIC: 1.5 mV, 1 k ohm (balanced)
- Max: 20V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225 mV, 5 k ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz ± -2dB
- Distortion: <0.02%
- S/N Ratio: >85dB
- Headphone Impedance: 32 ohms
- Power Source: AC 15V 500mA