Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Xpress Start 2-way Paging Remote Start Car Alarm w/ Keyless Entry & Built-In Immobilizer Bypass Module
Your Car Alarm Install Just Got Easier
The brand new Xpress Start hybrid car alarms make your entire install way easier — The alarm brain contains a flashable remote start immobilizer bypass. No more needing to buy a separate bypass, flashing it and wiring it up: The Xpress Start car alarms take care of that for you! In case you didn't already know, almost all vehicles require an immobilizer bypass module for your remote start function to work. The very few exceptions were much older vehicles that don't use any kind of computer. Newer vehicles however do use use computers to detect if a key is in the ignition. This prevents someone from hotwiring your car and stealing it. Since your key won't be in the ignition when you use remote start, you need an immobilizer bypass installed to start your vehicle. You would have to buy a separate module, program it and wire it. But not anymore! Finally, an alarm system that has it all built in.
Intuitive, Comfortable, Easy-to-Use
Introducing the most elegant and sophisticated 2-Way remote controls in Python history, operating a state-of-the-art, data enabled 2-Way vehicle security and remote start system that will install faster, with fewer wires, and demonstrate best-in-world vehicle integration, operation and performance.
Inside the remote, the simple user interface is powered by an 8 MHz microprocessor running the SuperCode™ protocol for advanced, software-based digital encryption and function control. There has never been a remote more intuitive, comfortable, and easy to use!
Allows a vehicles engine to active without physical contact from the user. This feature is useful for warming up your vehicles engine and transmission to operational temperatures. In cold climates you can have your interior hot or in warm climates you can cool it down before use. All of this can be done while in the comfort of your home or office.
Performs lock and unlock tasks without physical contact with the vehicle. Power door locks can be controlled from several feet away or even within a building using a remote fob. The fob emits a radio frequency that is digitally encoded to prevent frequency stealing so no one can enter into your vehicle without your wireless transmitter.
Dual Zone Shock Sensor
This shock sensor utilizes warning chirps for minor disturbances and will trip the alarm if it detects more serious impacts or disruptions. Most dual zone shock sensors have adjustable sensitivity to reduce false alarms or warnings. These sensors let would-be thieves know that your vehicle is equipped with an advanced alarm system and to keep away.
Dedicated Trunk Release
This unit comes with trunk release capability and remote control integration for OEM alarm or add-on trunk release systems. Pop your trunk using your remote transmitter for convenience and ease of use. Carrying a handful of groceries? Arms tied up with luggage? Pop the trunk without using your key so it’s open and waiting for you when you arrive.
Send commands to your remote start or alarm system and receive confirmation that those commands were carried out. Obtain updates on your vehicles security status and get driver pages on the remote. If your vehicle is being tampered with, your remote transmitter will warn you and set off the vehicles alarm.
Python 5210P Hybrid Car Alarm Features:
- Hybrid Xpress Start 2-Way Vehicle Security and Remote Start System w/ Keyless Entry
- Has a flashable immobilizer bypass module built into the brain
- Entire brain is web flashable
- Compatible with over 2500 vehicles
- Easy to update
- Less wires and cleaner install
- Alarm brain is smaller than previous models for more convenient install
- Includes external relay pack for vehicles that do not require immobilizer bypass
- 24 channel remote start, security and keyless entry system
- Confirms commands and system triggers with flashing LEDs
- Compatible with OEM key fobs and SmartStart systems
- Can be programmed to work with your factory key fob
- Can interface with your SmartPhone with the Directed DSM50BT
- Improved and redesigned remote control
- Extreme 2,000 feet FCC legal 2-Way range
- Simple new universal icons
- Longer battery life – 3 to 6 months
- Includes One LED 2-Way Transceiver and One 5-button Transmitter
- SuperCode® Code-Hopping
- Prevents thieves from using devices that steal transmitter codes
- Code-grabbers are used to intercept signals from the remote to the alarm
- Thieves then use the hijacked signal to unlock your vehicle
- SuperCode® encrypts the signal into millions of different code combinations
- The alarm will reject any signal that has already been received
- If a thief intercepts your signal and uses on your car, the alarm will reject the hijacked signal
- Includes satellite relay pack for vehicles that don't need immobilizer bypass modules
- Parking Light Flash
- FailSafe® Starter Kill
- Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor
- Revenger® Six-Tone Siren
- Bright Blue LED Status Indicator
- Built-in XCRS™ (Extreme Capacity Relay Satellite)
- Defroster Output
- Built-in Turbo Timer
- Dome Light Supervision
- Comfort Closure
- 4 Auxiliary Outputs
- Horn Honk
- Microprocessor function control, powered by an 8 MHz microprocessor running SuperCode™ software-based encryption
- Real Status using GhostLights – check the vehicle temperature and run time remaining using the LEDs on the remote
- Soft Touch surfaces for comfortable tactile sensation
- Manual Transmission remote start enabled for the millions of stick shift vehicles
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
For OLED or LCD car alarm remotes/transmitters the display color refers to the color(s) of the screen.
A dual zone shock sensor is a feature of proximity and shock sensors only. Zone 1 ( light impact on shock sensor and short motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger warn away chirp to warn intruder that car has an alarm without setting off the full alarm. Zone 2 (heavy impact on shock sensor and extended motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger the alarm to “go off”.
Two-Way Paging Features
Remote Start Features
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Python 5210P
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge