Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
Alpinestars Hi-Viz Yellow by Aerial7
Aerial 7 Alpine Stars Over-Ear DJ-Style Headphones with Swivel Earcups for Single Sided Monitoring
Protecting You & Your Investment, Alpinestars!
Founded in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo in Asolo, Italy, Aplinestars was destined for greatness. Originally, Alpinestars (or Alpine Stars) specialized in manufacturing some of the best hiking boots, and ski boots available on the market. It didnt take long for the Alpinestar (Alpine Star) brand to see they needed to expand their assortment. People could not get enough of it. Now making some of the best protective gear, and accessories for Moto X (Motocross), MotoGP (Moto GP), World Superbike (Super Bike), Dirt Bikes, Street Bike Motorcycles, BMX, FMX, Formula One (Formula 1), NASCAR (N.A.S.C.A.R.), Auto Racing, Drift (Drifting), Surf (Surfers) or Surfing, Wakeboards (Wake Boards), and just about any other dangerous, fast paced sporting out there. The very name "Alpinestars" is synonymous with Professional Grade, Premium build, and Innovative Design. Today, Alpinestars is worn and trusted by some of the most well known Race Car athletes like Kurt Busch (NASCAR), Kyle Busch (Stock Car/NASCAR), Dale Earnhardt Jr. (NASCAR), Jeff Gordon (NASCAR), Kasey Kahne (NASCAR), Jimmy Johnson (NASCAR), and Danica Patrick, the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing (Formula One/NASCAR/ARCA/IndyCar/Kart Racing etc). Alpinestars is most common amongst the Extreme Sports crowd, and worn by athletes like the notorious Nitro Circus star Travis Pastrana, or fellow Moto X, FMX & BMX Stars Robbie Maddison, Mike Metzger, Brian Deegan and Drift stars Ryan Tuerck, and Matt Powers. Worn by the best, providing the best, delivering the best ... results
A Match Made In Heaven!
When Alpinestars and Aerial7 partnered up, it was almost a sure thing that the results would be dangerously incredible. With Aerial 7 bringing years of experience, and manufacturing of headphones to the table, and Alpine Stars bringing Decades of premium materials, brilliant and effective engineering, hip and modern style, and a whole army of diverse, reputable athletes, this lovechild was destined for perfection. Powerful 57 mm Drivers emit powerful, ground rumbling bass, full, and detailed mid range, with precise, eye-opening highs. The vocal clarity, and thundering bass will blow you away. Luxuriously padded Ear Cups or "Cans" and headband allow users a first-class comfort. Flexible, yet durable design intended to keep up with the rugged lifestyle. The included detachable microphone cable features a remote and is intended for headset use with iPhone 5, iPhone 5S/5C, iPod Touch Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy 4, Galaxy Note 2, and many other Smartphones. The NEWest addition to the Tank Assortment is the Alpinestars editions, available in sturdy, lightweight Carbon Fiber, or the brilliantly visible and bold HI-VIZ YELLOW (Model: HI-VIZ YELLOW). Finally, Performance that sounds as good as it looks!
- Alpinestars HI-VIZ Yellow Tank Series Over-Ear DJ-Style Headphones
- Large 57 mm Dynamic Speaker Drivers provide unrivaled sound reproduction with thundering bass levels and a wide frequency response
- Integrated microphone with adjustable volume controls for use with iPod Touch, iPad & iPad Mini, iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5C/5S, Galaxy S4/S3/S2, HTC One, Nokia Lumia, LG Optimus, Galaxy Note 2 & 1, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, Blackberry, Windows Smartphones, and many other compatible devices
- Over-Sized Ear Cups provide maximum noise isolation from ambient noises, party guests chatting, and other unwanted noises while resting with a pillow-like comfort for a pleasing experience
- Soft, pliable, and adjustable headband for comfortable extended listening without strain or irritation
- Full DJ Swivel ear cups with spring return for single-sided monitoring
- 1/4" (6.3mm) Adapter included
- Primary Color: HI-VIZ YELLOW (Yellow & Black)
- Manufacturer Part Number: Aerial7 01961
- Also Found As: Alpinestars 01961, Aerial Seven Tank Yellow Slpine Star, Alpine Star 1033-94062, Alpinestars HIGH-VIZ Yellow
- Additional Alpinestars Tank Headphones by Aerial7 Also Available in: Carbon Fiber
- Original Aerial7 Tank Available In: Storm , Graffiti , Mondrian , Platinum , Soldier , Evil , Eclipse , Thrash , and "DIY" Do It Yourself Customizable (White w/ Markers)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Headphone Fit: Over-Ear, DJ Style
- Acoustic Design: Closed Back, Noise Isolating
- Speaker Type: Dynamic Driver
- Driver Size: 57 mm (Diameter)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 108 dB ±3 dB (at 1KHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 64 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 3500 mW
- Detachable: Yes
- DJ/Standard Cable: 8.2 Foot Coiled DJ Headphone Cable (2.5 Meters)
- DJ/Standard Cable Connectors: Female 3.5 mm to Male 3.5 mm "L-Type" Connection, Gold Plated
- Microphone Cable: 3.94 Foot Straight Cable with Smartphone Mic
- Microphone Cable Connectors: Female 3.5 mm with Clip to Male 3.5 mm Straight Connection
- Adapter Plug: Male 6.3mm (1/4 Inch) to Female 3.5mm (1/8 Inch), Gold Plated
Headphone type refers to the construction of the headphones.
Around the Ear means that the headphones wrap around the ear to provide a secure fit. This is most often seen in active and sports headphones.
Around the Neck means that the headphones wrap around the neck. This is also seen in active and sports headphones.
Earbuds means that the right and left sides of the headphones are separated and will fit securely into the ear. These are small, compact, and user friendly.
Over the Head headphones mean that the right and left speakers are connected with a support that goes over the head and rests on top. This is the typical headphone type.
This is the design of the earpieces on the headphones. Some headphones go inside the ear, while others rest on the outside of the ear. This helps you know exactly what type of headphones you will be receiving.
In-Ear: The ear buds go into the ear. Most often, the right and left ear buds are two separate pieces.
Enclosed-Ear: Usually are found on the larger headphones. They rest on top of the ear and have padding for comfort, as well as enclosing the ear to the speaker. This type of headphone helps to filter out surrounding noise.
On-Ear: This type of headphone involves the speaker sitting gently on the ear without going in the ear or sealing it off.
This is the lifestyle that the headphones are designed for. Each style has unique features that make it perfect for particular people.
Designed for those that are active. These headphones are made to stay in the ear during workouts. Whether you frequent the gym a lot or go running outside in the fresh air, these active style headphones will be your best friend.
For those that need the best in music quality. These audiophile headphones are engineered to produce high fidelity and accurate audio replication.
Disc Jockeys (DJs) require a special type of headphone that can meet their professional needs. These headphones are durable, loud, and will often allow for one ear listening.
For those that want to make a fashion statement with their headphones. Not only are these headphones designed with great sound quality in mind, but also great looks!
This lifestyle speaks for itself! If you love video games and want a pair of headphones that will deliver explosive sound and allow you to communicate with others, this is where you need to shop!
These headphones are made to sound great. They are designed to produce rich, brilliant sounds that will play your music in a manner that the artists would appreciate. These headphones are for those that love music.
Musical Production / Recording Artists:
You're a music creator. Whether you're producing and mixing it down or in the studio recording yourself, you need a pair of headphones that will reproduce the music perfectly without any coloration. Look here for reference quality studio monitoring headphones.
Headphones need to be affordable and durable to keep up with the student lifestyle. A variety of styles can be considered a pair of student headphones.
Those that often find themselves on planes or on the road a lot. These headphones are compact, lightweight, and have a portable design. Some of the headphones in this lifestyle will feature noise cancellation technology that will help shut out outside noise.
Corded means that the headphones use a cord to transfer the audio signal.
Wireless means that the audio signal is transmitted wirelessly to the headphones.
1/4" Stereo jack is a larger audio jack that select electronics have.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
ZeroNoise 5 Series 3.5mm (1/8") mini-jack extension cable with oxygen-free copper wire
Your Price $16.95
All-in-One Headphone Amp, DAC Case, & Battery
Your Price $19.99
Single Input and Output 1/8" (3.5mm) Interface and USB Rechargeable Battery
Your Price $27.99
Boostaroo Revolution High-Definition Personal Audio Amplifier & Splitter
Your Price $29.95
Tank HI-VIZ YELLOW
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: Alpinestars Hi-Viz Yellow by Aerial7
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge