Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
InstallCard 42-1001 (Car Stereo Deluxe)
Prepaid Mobile Audio InstallCard In-Dash Car Stereo Installation with Kit and Harness
With this InstallCard a professional installer will remove your factory car stereo radio and install your aftermarket cassette or in-dash CD player. This InstallCard includes a vehicle specific radio mounting bracket and/or wiring harness. Some vehicles require special materials that may not be included. Visit www.InstallCard.com for more information.Disclaimers
The list of items below are a few instances when it will require addition labor or parts to be paid directly to the installer. Always ask your installer before the installation if there is going to be any additional charges.
- If the in dash stereo has a satellite antenna that has to be mounted on the exterior of the vehicle.
- Onstar and some other factory security system play through the factory radio and the installation of an after factory stereo may require replacement modules.
- If the factory wires or dashboard has been cut or damaged due to a previous not professional installation or theft.
- Some vehicle will require additional amplifier bypass harness to rewiring a factory amplifier along with additional labor, for example vehicles that have factory Bose, Infinity or other premium sound system.
- If there is no installation kit available for your dash and the installer may have to fabricate a custom-mounting bracket.
- To make any factory steering wheel controls work with an after factory radio will require additional parts and labor.
- Some vehicles may require optional mounting brackets or additional labor due to the complexity of the existing radio removal. For example some cars require the disassemble of a large portion of the dashboard just to remove the radio.
- European cars BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc and some exotic vehicles maybe additional labor due to the complexity of their wiring.
Important Note: Install Cards are not eligible for refunds once they are activated. If equipment is determined to be defective during the process of the installation or immediately after, the installer will remove and reinstall the equipment at no charge. If equipment is determined to be defective within a period of no longer than one year and within the manufacturer's warranty, Installer Net will cover 50% of the charge to remove and reinstall replacement equipment. If the customer chooses to remove non-defective equipment (swapping for a different brand, for example), Installer Net will charge for a completely new installation. Sonic Electronix will not cover any cost of reinstallation at any time.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: InstallCard 42-1001 (Car Stereo Deluxe)
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge