Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]
InstallCard 42-1007 (Mobile Video)
Prepaid Mobile Video InstallCard for an In-Dash DVD Player Installation
With this InstallCard a professional installer will either (a) remove your factory car stereo radio and install your aftermarket in-dash mobile video DVD player (most vehicles require an installation kit and/or wiring harness which is sold separately); or (b) remove one factory headrest and install an aftermarket mobile video headrest with a built-in DVD player. Additional installation charges may apply for optional video sources such as games, navigation, or VCR/DVD player. Visit www.InstallCard.com for more information.Disclaimers
The list of items below are a few instances when it will require addition labor or parts to be paid directly to the installer. Always ask your installer before the installation if there is going to be any additional charges.
- If the factory wires or dashboard has been cut or damaged due to a previous not professional installation or theft.
- Onstar and some other factory security system play through the factory radio and the installation of an after factory stereo may require replacement modules.
- If the In dash DVD player has a satellite antenna that has to be mounted on the dashboard or the exterior of the vehicle.
- In most cases the in dash DVD player will also take the place of an existing car stereo in some vehicle this will require a non standard installation or rewiring a factory amplifier or steering wheel controls.
- Some vehicles may require optional mounting brackets or additional labor due to the complexity of the existing radio removal.
- If the in dash monitor or headrest has either an optional or required video input that is not built into the unit and has to be mounted separately in the vehicle. Such as a Playstation, DVD or VCR.
- Most headrest units will have a wireless FM modulator that will play the sound through the vehicles stereo system. But if you don't have an FM mod.and you would like it hardwired to the vehicle there will be additional parts and labor.
- This installcard covers a single preloaded headrest and not a pair of headrest.
Important Note: Install Cards are not eligible for refunds once they are activated. If equipment is determined to be defective during the process of the installation or immediately after, the installer will remove and reinstall the equipment at no charge. If equipment is determined to be defective within a period of no longer than one year and within the manufacturer's warranty, Installer Net will cover 50% of the charge to remove and reinstall replacement equipment. If the customer chooses to remove non-defective equipment (swapping for a different brand, for example), Installer Net will charge for a completely new installation. Sonic Electronix will not cover any cost of reinstallation at any time.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Product Name: InstallCard 42-1007 (Mobile Video)
The Sonic Advantage
What gives Sonic the edge over the competition
Fast & Free Shipping
Low Price Guarantee
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Returns Made Easy
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
No Restocking Fees
That's right, 100% refund on complete, like new returns. Learn More
Let's face it, electronics break. We've got you covered for a full year. Learn More
Easy Return Shipping
Request a return, use our shipping label, and ship it back. Learn More
Always available to answer your questions
Our trained install professionals can tackle any install challenge