Shipping Policy - Canada
We are glad to offer all-inclusive shipping to our Canadian customers. This means that we will charge you a fee for brokerage, duties and taxes upfront, and we will then pay these charges ourselves to UPS. That way, you will not have to pay anything to the UPS driver, and you can be assured that the total amount that you see in your shopping cart is all you'll pay - you won't get any bad surprise at the time of delivery.
To view the amount of brokerage, duties and taxes for a product, simply add it to your shopping cart and then enter your postal code in the Calculate Shipping area on the shopping cart page.
Canadian customers can save big with our all-inclusive shipping - we encourage you to compare our prices with the after-tax prices from your local stores to see the difference.
The following shipping methods are currently available:
- UPS Canada (3-8 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Expedited (2-5 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Express (1-3 business days, before 12:00 noon guarantee)
- UPS Worldwide Saver (1-3 business days, by end of business day.)
USPS is not an option, since they do not allow us to charge duties/taxes upfront.
The amount that we charge for brokerage, duties and taxes is an estimate based on the value of your order and the products in it, since duties can vary by product type. Even if UPS ends up charging us more than what we quoted you for brokerage/duties/taxes, the amount that we quoted will still be all you'll pay - we will take care of the difference.
We do not consolidate shipments to Canada and ship packages on every business day to ensure fast delivery of your order.
- Orders made on our website prior to November 26, 2009 were not charged any brokerage, duties and taxes upfront, and the customer is responsible for paying these to UPS/Canada Post upon delivery.
- Orders must be made on our website to be eligible for all-inclusive shipping.
- Due to manufacturer policies, we cannot ship Kicker products to Canada.
- Large TVs and other items that need to be shipped by freight are not eligible for all-inclusive shipping.
If you have questions about all-inclusive shipping to Canada, please contact email@example.com.
For information on the payment methods that we accept based on the provenance of the order, please see our Payment Methods page.