Installed 2 x NVX MVPA4 amps in a customers SLK Merc.
- Class D heat, means cooling and temp management must be considered, within reason. Allow for amps to make heat and thus do best to manage releasing or receiving heat.
- Amps seem to run at rated specs, no issues with performance.
- Included cabling/fusing is great for quick installation process.
- Small plastic cover for terminals can 'click off' when strained by cabling or in tight situations.
- Terminal strip is tight and under the leading edge of the amp itself, so there needs to be some flex by the cabling/lugs at the terminals to clear.
- I suggest installing with more than just the supplied Velcro strips.
Overall a great little solution for small cars/cabins, factory upgrades, motorcycles or amps that are going to out-of-sight. So small you're tempted to put in unusual places, but do consider heat management.
If time show that their build quality and longevity is good, then they are pro-installers dream.
P.S. SONIC Team - if you can consider manufacturing a similar sized amp with a built in LOC/DSP manufactured; certain winner!! Something that could fit in behind dash/glove box panels, an all-in-one, but with modern features (like BT audio, app set up and control) and decent LOC/DSP tuning.