"Here you will find Line drivers and other sound processing units that
make it easy to add speakers, subs, and amplifiers to your Factory stereo or aftermarket equipment."
Other Sound Processors
780W RMS GS Series 2-ohm Stable 5/6 Channel Class-D Amplifier with Digital Signal Processor
• 45W x 4 chan., 90W x 2 (Sub channel) @ 4 ohms
• 175W x 2 (Subwoofer), 600W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 780 Watts
• CTA2006 Compliant
• Built-In Digital Signal Processor
• Control Settings and Stream Music via Bluetooth
• Dimensions: 11-5/8" W x 7-7/8" L x 2-1/8" H
Passive crossovers and bass blockers improve the efficiency of smaller speakers by eliminating lower frequencies that the speakers can't handle when the volume is cranked up. You can also eliminate higher frequencies depending on the crossover.