• Backup camera interface with extra video input
• For Select 2014-2016 Chevy Sonic, Spark & Trax vehicles with MyLink 7" color media screen
• Displays a rear or front facing camera onto the MyLink color media screen
The GM-K PRG interfaces a reverse and front facing camera on 2015 Chevy Sonic, Spark & Trax vehicles equipped with the MyLink 7” color media screen. Forcing the rear or front camera to display at any time is activated with a wire trigger if desired.
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
October 27, 2016
No substitute for this!
To my knowledge, this is the only wire harness interface that is available for hooking up a rear view camera (and front view also if you like) to the factory Mylink radio/video display on the 2016 (and other years also) Chevy Spark EV. I'm surprised this is not an available option to begin with. My goal was to install rear view cam without drilling one hole or cutting one wire in the factory setup. Goal accomplished with the aid of this unit. I now have working rear view cam in my Spark EV, no holes drilled, no wires cut.
Best selling similar products
• Aftermarket back-up camera add on harness
• Compatible with display and navigation model radios only
• Pre-wired ASWC-1 harness
•Retains factory aux. in jack
• Retains backup camera with aftermarket stereo
•Includes AX-CAM6V 12-volt to 6-volt converter
• Reverse Camera T-Harness
• Compatible with Select 2012 - 2015 Toyota, Scion and Subaru Vehicles
• Plug and Play Installation
• Retains the factory backup camera to an aftermarket radio or..
• Allows an aftermarket camera to be added to the factory screen
•I ncludes the AX-CAM6V 12-volt to 6-volt converter
• Camera Addition Interface
• Integrates to Factory Display
• Works with 2012 Volkswagen Golf Vehicles
Internal Product ID: