• 50 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 100 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• High Level Turn On
• Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink for extreme heat dissipation
• FreeLoad Technology
• Dimensions: 3"W x 3.9"L x 1.3"H
The Rockford Fosgate PM100X features a 2/ 4 ohm input switch to match the amplifier to the output impedance rating of the radio circuit. Also, Rockford Fosgate incorporated and selectable high pass crossover with setting at 60, 80 and 100Hz for enhanced speaker protection.
The Rockford Fosgate PM100X1 is amazingly small. This amplifier provides extreme power packed into tiny package allowing users more options for installation. It can easily be hidden in the dash or doors for those that have little space to spare.
Rockford Fosgate has implemented tons of new features and technology such as ecoPunch and FreeLoad into this amplifier making it one of the most innovative and advanced amplifiers on the market.
Designed to stand up to the environmental conditions you are likely to subject them to. With corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware and two-part epoxy coated circuit boards, these units are designed with you in mind. Whether on the lake, on the road or in the back woods these amplifiers are ready for an adventure.
The Rockford Fosgate PM100X1 has a IPX6 Water Intrusion Rating meaning that it has been tested in multiple aquatic scenarios and proven to withstand against water damage. Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
Rockford Fosgate's proprietary ecoPUNCH technology is a solution that features the clarity and hard-hitting dynamics expected in a form-factor that's lighter, costs less, is easier to integrate, and consumes less power than comparable systems.
"FreeLoad" technology is a small amplifier that does not require a B+/GND connection to produce power. FREELOAD technology not only takes in the audio signal from the source unit to amplify, but also to power the PM100X. The result is more consistent output power and higher output power when needed.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
June 16, 2018
Rockford Fosgate PM100X1 with FreeLoad Technology
These amps (sold as pair) are amazing. Allows me to add more power to a Bose system that can't be modified in a 2016 MX5. The build sheet said 74 watts into 4 ohms and 117 into 2 ohms. These amps are small, compact and light. Marine grade is more than a plus, because it allows worry free mounting in the door. One amp in each door. No power wire, just a three wire hookup in door: ground, postitive, and negative. Rockford Fosgate's BTL freeload technology is amazing, uses the current that powers the speakers to power the amp; The amp is the size of a pack of cigarettes, largest part of the amp are the capacitors that store current for musical peaks. I am using PPI 356CS (bought from sonic electronics 10 years ago) speakers and have yet to clip the amps at high volumes. Easy to hook up and install. Truly amazing technology. If you have a stock audio system like Bose that is difficult to modify, these are the answer. Amazing sound, completely transparent. Can't say enough about them. Thank you RF for making the Bose system sound like an expensive system with full sound in a noisy convertible. I hope that RF can also perfect the technology to power subwoofers too.
Best selling similar products
• The size of a postcard with 400 Watts True RMS Output!
• • MVP Series 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 50W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/3/2/1 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
• 8 Gauge 4-Channel Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• For Car Audio Systems Up To 600 Watts RMS
• Silver-Tinned 100% Virgin Copper
• 4-channel RCA Interconnect Cable
• RMS: 80 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms, 150 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• Ultra Compact High Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• Dimensions: 4.02" W x 8.70" L x 1.40" H
• 50 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 70 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 280 Watts
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
• Dimensions: 8.66"W x 3.09"D x 1.77"H
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
Internal Product ID: