• Peak Power: 800W
• RMS Power: 400W
• Coaxially Mounted Titanium Diaphragm High Output Tweeter
• Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Kevlar Reinforced EFG™ Cone and Polyurethane Surround
Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in high performance marine audio. Their speakers are specifically designed to not only survive, but thrive in the demanding marine environment. State of the art acoustic engineering combine with years of experience have combined to create an unrivaled marine audio experience. The Revolution Series marine speakers are no exception. These tower speakers utilize Wet Sounds' proprietary REV TEC™ technology to provide outstanding volume and mind blowing full range sound quality both on and off axis. These speakers have been extensively tested to provide out-of-this world sound at distances of over 80 feet without taking a hit in quality or performance.
The Revolution series speakers utilize advanced materials and design techniques to ensure long lasting life. To create stellar sound performance without sacrificing durability, Wet Sounds developed a special cone made from a blend of Kevlar, epoxy and fiberglass called EFG™. This special cone is immune to intermittent UV and moisture exposure.
A full passive crossover network allows the Revolution tower speakers to deliver perfectly tuned frequencies to the powerful 8" woofer for full, rich sound. These speakers are capable of tremendous volume and mid bass without the listener fatigue usually associated with higher volumes. You'll be heard from across the water with Revolution tower speakers!
The Revolution speakers feature a titanium horn loaded compression driver (HLCD) designed to produce a wide, horizontal trajectory for sound production in a directed path as well as off axis without sacrificing quality. The HLCD is considered to be an incredibly efficient transducer that provides outstanding output without much power usage.
Looking for the right adapters?
Priced Per Pair
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
Best selling similar products
• Quad Shielded Double Twisted Pair Interconnects
• Machined Brass Compression RCA end
• Marine Rated – Fully Tinned Oxygen Free Copper Core
• Double-molded compact-size plugs
• 250 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB
• Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
• 9.78"W x 6.96"D x 2.13"H
• 8 Channel System Tuning Digital Sound Processor
• 10 Band Graphic and Parametric Equalizer
• Variable high pass and low pass filters
• Ability to configure delay and offset in time or distance units
• DRC-200 wired remote control included
• Mounting depth: 4.36 "
• Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
• Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
• Rubber Surround
• Cast Alloy Basket
• DMA-optimized motor design
• Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
Rev 8 W-X Open Box (Complete)
Internal Product ID: