Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Connect your factory antenna to a new aftermarket radio for select 1986-2017 vehicles from Honda, Mazda, Acura
• Antenna Adapter Kit for Select Honda and Acura Vehicles
• select 1986-2017 vehicles from Honda, Mazda, Acura Vehicles
• For use with CD changers or other external devices with FM modulators
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
Good product and not difficult to hook up. Money well spent!
17found this helpful.
Fits perfectly in 2009 Honda CR-V
I used this to add a HD radio receiver's antenna to the existing FM/AM antenna system. Rather than using the FM modulator, I used the HD receiver's output to plug directly into the factory supplied input jack. The antenna splice was simple--unplug the short and long factory cables under the right side dash and plug in the respective metra cables.
11found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
• Replacement Antenna for Select Jeep Vehicles
• 31" Removable Mast
• For Select Jeep Vehicles
Metra 44-EC12 Antenna Extension
• Universal Antenna Extender
• Extends Antenna 12" (1 ft.)
• Antenna to Radio Adapter Cable
• This adapter works with 2000 and up Volkswagen, BMW, and European factory antenna connectors with the mini-style plug
• Factory antenna with mini-style plug to aftermarket radio
Replacement Amplified Hide-Away Antenna for AM/FM Bands • Active Magnetic-Type Antenna • Works on the Magnetic Field
• GM / Chevrolet Antenna Adapter
• Aftermarket Antenna Male (Motorola Plug) to Factory Radio Female (Proprietary Plug)
• select 1983-2016 vehicles from Chevrolet, GMC, Pontiac Vehicles
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage