• Sony XS-FB1630 6.5" 3-Way FB Series Coaxial Car Speakers
• Peak Power: 270W
• RMS Power: 45W
• 1-3/8" Balanced Dome Tweeter
• Install Package for 2015-Up Ford F-150
Priced Per Pair
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
February 4, 2014
Metra 72-5600 (2007 Ford Mustang GT Shaker 500)
Purchased to install 2 pairs of Pioneer TS-D6802R in my 2007 Mustang GT with Shaker 500. Made the install easy. Make sure to check the alignment of the conductors when plugging into the car's harness. The pins of the Metra plug kept pushing out of the connector.
Plenty of slack for the install. Zip tie everything down.
July 11, 2009
Perfect Match for a Ford Fusion 2006 +!
If you have a 6 speaker system with 2 tweets up front you wont be able to connect them with stock harnesses your gonna have to buy some bass blockers and wire them directly to the terminals on the speakers(if your not using a amp because if you are then your obviously in no need of these!)
Great product thought!
January 21, 2015
Ford Speaker Connectors
Work great if you can plug them in without breaking then by pushing the wires through the back. They come two per package, I found if you bend the black wires prong down just a little they plug in pretty easy. I broke 3 on the drivers door on my 02 f350 after that I got the hang of them fortunately I bought twice as many as I needed on accident so I still have two unbroken ones left.
October 14, 2014
Take it easy with these.
On my '01 F-150 supercrew, I ran into an issue with these on two of my four speakers (both back ones, for reasons unknown). In trying to get the adapter into the door fitting, one of the pins was pushed back through the adapter and fell out. Basically, you're going to want to wiggle the snot out of it in pretty much every direction when putting it in (I know, that's what she said), or it'll make it a total PITA to get both pins attached correctly. Maybe some dielectric grease would help.
Whatever. Just use caution and don't get to rowdy.
October 21, 2013
Perfect and Simple
Well worth the money. So easy swapping out the factory speakers with these speaker adapter wires. Just plug and play. Sweet! Nothing to complain about! Was jamming to my tunes in a matter of minutes and still retain the factory wiring with no splicing!
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• vehicle-specific adapter kit
• two powder-coated mounting plates included
• grilles included
• OEM wiring harnesses included
• mounts in rear soundbar locations of select Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator vehicles
•holds 6"x9" speakers (not included)
• Peak Power: 200 W
• RMS Power: 100 W
• 3/4" titanium dome Tweeter
• Rubber speaker surround
• Pop aerated paper and mica blend woofers
• 100 Watts Max Each, 50 Watts RMS Each
• 1" silk dome tweeter
• 4" Glass Fiber Sandwich cone woofer with Nomex Honeycomb core
• 4 Ohms Impedance
• Sensitivity: 87 dB
• Midwoofer Mounting Depth: 1.66"
• One Driver's side speaker enclosure with factory speaker harness attached (midbass speaker installed),
•One Passenger side speaker enclosure with factory speaker harness attached (midbass speaker installed)
• 2 Coaxial speakers
• For Select Jeep Vehicles
• BMW direct-fit component speakers
• 4" tri-laminate injection molded fiber woofercone
• inline tweeter crossover
• fits select 2010-up BMW models
• frequency response: 75-20,000 Hz
• sensitivity: 87 dB
Internal Product ID: