Access exclusive offers, news and more.
1260W Peak (420W RMS) 12" MM1 Series Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
Get a Free roll of Belva 16 Gauge Speaker Wire. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button and you will see your savings at checkout. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Enhance the look of your subwoofer with RGB lighting and control it all remotely. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button and you will see your savings at checkout. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Internal Product ID:
$50 off the sub plus they included a box
Been wanting this sub but couldn't justify spending $200 when I spent $48 for my Infinity which is pretty good. But the Polk was on sale and came with a ported box which was nice. Not a great box but gets the job done. I'll be doing my own custom box. Overall it's great value. I have it wired at 2ohm and this thing rocks! Everything I play sounds great. Paired which my Polk front and rear speakers and 5 channel amp it all kicks ass
Polk Audio MM1 12Inch DVC
This sub is freakin amazing! Polk Audio is the best. Paired with the new MM1 6.5 components. Sound is TRUE. I could never buy any other brand for speakers. These things sound like you're in a recording studio. Crisp and Clean.
Best selling similar products
• RMS Power: 1200 Watts
• 3” 4-Layer High Temperature Black Aluminum Voice coil
• Carbon Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
• Custom High Roll foam surround with black nylon stitching
• 202 oz. Triple stacked High Energy ferrite magnet
• Die Cast aluminum vented basket
• Peak Power: 1000 watts
• RMS Power: 500 watts
• Polypropylene Cone
• Santoprene Rubber Surround
• Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
• Mount depth: 5-3/4"
• Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
• Mounting depth: 3.50 "
• Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
• Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
• Rubber Surround
• Cast Alloy Basket
• DMA-optimized motor design
• Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
• 400 Watts RMS / 800 Watts Max
• Injection molded SoloKon cone
• Ribbed Santoprene Surround
• Stamped Steel Basket
• Perimeter Venting
• Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
• 800W Max / 400W RMS
• Injected Poly Light Rigid Cone
• 1" NBR Reinforced Rubber Surround
• One Piece Poly Cotton Spider
• Spade Style Speaker Terminals
• Chrome Stamped Steel Basket
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage