• Four 3" Full Range Speakers and Two 1" HF Tweeters
• All speakers are connected to an internal power amplifier
• All Weather Construction for Use on Any Vehicle
• Integrated Bluetooth Receiver
• Auxiliary Input for Connecting Devices Via 3.5mm Cable
• Power, Ground, and Accessory Wire Included For Easy Installation
The MTX MUD6SPBT Bluetooth Overhead Audio System is universal for use with any vehicle and comes with six speakers and a built-in bluetooth receiver! It is built to withstand the the wildest rides and since it's weather resistant in accordance with the IP66 rating, you know this system can withstand whatever terrain you put it in. With over 40 years of audio experience, MTX Audio makes sure and knows how to create quality audio in their products, and the Bluetooth Overhead Audio System is no exception!
MUD6SPBT Bluetooth Overhead Audio System is designed to mount to any OVR vehicle roll cages with diameters between 1.5" to 2.25" and built to withstand the vibrations of typical rides. The weather resistant design ensures the unit can handle the elements. It's water resistant as well, so feel free to hose it off after a long ride.
The unit comes with six speakers to give you an awesome amount of power in your vehicle! With the built-in Bluetooth you can simply pair your device and listen to your music. The unit even comes with controls so you can play, pause, skip, change volume or mute all while having your phone in a safe place.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
May 6, 2016
MTX MUD6 SPBT Review
I have had this sound bar for about 30 days now on my Yamaha Viking SxS and I love this thing. It was easy to install, easy to use and fits my needs very well. I looked at the Wet Sounds 6 speaker sound bar and although I think the Wet Sounds is a little louder this one sounds just as good and actually has a tiny bit of bass unlike the Wet Sounds. Not sure about the long term durability yet since I have not had it that long. I would buy this product again!
Best selling similar products
• Quad Shielded Double Twisted Pair Interconnects
• Machined Brass Compression RCA end
• Marine Rated – Fully Tinned Oxygen Free Copper Core
• Double-molded compact-size plugs
• 250 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB
• Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
• 9.78"W x 6.96"D x 2.13"H
• 8 Channel System Tuning Digital Sound Processor
• 10 Band Graphic and Parametric Equalizer
• Variable high pass and low pass filters
• Ability to configure delay and offset in time or distance units
• DRC-200 wired remote control included
• Mounting depth: 4.36 "
• Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
• Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
• Rubber Surround
• Cast Alloy Basket
• DMA-optimized motor design
• Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
Internal Product ID: