• 900 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 1800 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 1800 Watts RMS x 1 @1 ohm +/- 10%
• Efficient Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
Purchase a qualifying amplifier and save 25% on an NVX XKIT02 True Gauge OFC amplifier installation kit. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Get a FREE NVX XCAP1F 1.0 Farad Capacitor with the purchase of a select amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button to the right. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
CX-Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated look.
The CXA1800.1 Mono Amplifier is built for big bass in a sleek, yet affordable package. Using a Class-D power plant and FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) for superior dependability, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
July 17, 2020
I recommend this amp. The one o got was on sale and I believe discontinued but the new one is this and more. The kicker is not playing when they make their products, I paired mine with 2 kickers comp r 12's in the ported factory box. Man, I can't say enough about the quality.
March 27, 2021
I bought the Soundstream t6000.1 mono amp first. Got the amp a few days later and ugggg something was wrong. Talked to the team at Sonic Electronix and they got me to send the amp back for testing. Sure thing something was wrong with it. I ended up upgrading to this Kicker CXA1800.1. This amp is a little beast. It is pushing my 2 T5 12" subs like a boss. The amp runs powerful and cool. I am a happy dude. Just want to say thanks to the team at Sonic Electronix. They took care of my problem quick and painlessly. ????????????
Best selling similar products
• Bracket/Flush Mount Rearview Backup Camera
• Waterproof IP67 Compact Design
• Resolution: 720 x 480
• Adjustable 170 degree Viewing Angle
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• Peak Power: 270W Each
• RMS Power: 90W Each
• 2-Way Coaxial
• 4 ohms Impedance
• Polypropylene Cone Material
• Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
• 20mm Silk Dome Tweeter
• 340W Max Each, 60W RMS Each
• 1" Polypropylene Balanced Dome Tweeter
• Graphite-Injected Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
• 4 ohms Impedance
• Mounting Depth: 2.24"
• Solid Black for Any Stealth Car Audio Installation
• 2.3mm (91mil) thick for better performance
• Quiets Vibrations
• Stops Annoying Rattles
• Increases SPL (LOUDER)
• Reduces Heat
• Simple To Install
• Peel and Stick Installation
• Two 10" x 10" Pieces
Internal Product ID: