• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 600 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 800 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Efficient Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
FREE Belva 1.0 Farad Capacitor with the purchase of a select amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button to the right. This offer cannot be combined with product coupons or any other offers.
Purchase a qualifying amplifier and save 20% on an NVX XKIT42 True Gauge OFC amplifier installation kit. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Save 50% off the NVX XCAP1F 1.0 Farad Capacitor with the purchase of a select amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button to the right. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
CX-Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated look.
This CX-Series Mono Amp is now one-ohm stable, giving you even more power and wiring options for your system! Using a Class-D power plant, the CXA800.1 features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full-range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or a full-range amp to complete your system.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
February 6, 2021
Great Small Amplifier!
I have had this amp for a couple of weeks now and I can say this is a great small amp. I switched from a 300.1 to this 800.1. I am running 2 kicker cvr's @ 2 ohms so this amp is giving my subs 300+ for each (600+ total). One problem I had the first week I was using this is it would go into protect mode. The reason it would go into protect mode was the agu fuse I had failed (fuse looked okay but it wasn't) and my amp wasn't getting the 12volts it needed. I switched to a manl fuse and it is all better now. I like kicker subs so I matched it up with this kicker amp!
June 10, 2020
I was surprised how small this amp was when I received it. It's an absolute workhorse. It's a solid well-built amp. It came with an Amp Dyno Certificate, 867 watts at 1ohm. You get more then the rated power which in my book is a no brainer. Price may be a little high for some, but like I said you get what you pay for.
Best selling similar products
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• RMS Power: 2000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 4400W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 7500W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable for Up to 15,000W of Power
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• 550 Watts Peak x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 1100 Watts Peak x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 825 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
• Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
• Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
• Signal to Noise Ration: 102 dB
• Frequency Response: 9 - 50,000 Hz
• 563 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 750 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1500 Watts
• Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
• Frequency Response: 9Hz - 50kHz
• Variable low-pass filter: 35 Hz to 160 Hz
• Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier
• Adjustable Gain Controls
• Low-Pass Filter: 40-300Hz
• Bass Boost: +0-12DB
• One pair of preamp outputs
• Remote bass knob included
Internal Product ID: