• RMS: 800 x 1 @ 4 ohms, 1350W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1700W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 1700W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Wired Bass Remote Included
• Efficient Class D Design
• Dimensions: 10.1"W x 5.4"D x 2.0H
# of Channels
Total Peak Power
Total RMS Power
Bass Remote Included
|Dimensions||7.0"L x 7.2"W x 2.0"H||12"L x 6.75"W x 2.38"H|
If you're looking for big power, the VAD17001 is the amplifier for you. Delivering up to 1700W of true RMS power to one channel, you should have no problem powering a very powerful subwoofer.
The VAD Line of amplifiers include a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
Class-D amplifiers like the NVX VAD Line of amplifiers are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
March 8, 2015
I like the wire kit I got with my amp it seems to be holding up goo it handles the power of the amp I got but I would of gave it 5 stars all the way around but I wold of like the ground at less 2 more feet for good use but over all its a nice kit
March 22, 2015
I run 2 12inch audiobahn exursions on this amp and it pushes them very well. The size is perfect not to big and fits right unerneath the seat or small space. The best part is it stays pretty cool even after running most the day.
September 24, 2019
This amp for its size and the power that it puts out is unbelievable. I’ve seen amps that where half the power but bigger then this one. I would highly recommend this product. My favorite part is it come with a fan in it to keep it cool.
June 8, 2016
You get what you pay for....
Bought this kit for my 650 watt rms amp. Not true awg 4 guage, but close.jacket is pretty thick.all wires flexible. Reached under the back seat of my 2008 silverado crew cab. But not a whole lot of slack if your going to a trunk. Fuse is ok... ive seen better and worse. Bottom line, if your on a budget and running 800 rms or under, this will work fine.
December 10, 2015
Good product , but not enough speaker wire to wire two front door speakers in a scion xb. I guess it would have been enough if I had run one of them with the power wire instead of running on the other side of car, but everybody knows that's a bad idea due to engine noise. You would think they would take that into consideration. Also not a big fan of the square and round speaker wire very hard to separate and strip without exposing bare wire.
Best selling similar products
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Efficient Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS Power: 3000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 5500W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 10,000W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable for Up to 20,000W of Power
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• Dimensions: 11.5" W x 37" L x 2.6" H
• 3200 Watt Class D Amplifier
• Bass Remote Included
• Angled Terminals for Easy Installation
• Speaker and RCA Level Inputs
• Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
• 800 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 1300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 2000 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 5000 Watts
• Military Grade PCB w/ PWM MOSFET Power Supply
• High/Speaker Level & Low Level/RCA Input
• Bass Remote Included
Internal Product ID: