• 100 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• Conformal Coating Protects Against Moisture
• Aluminum Heatsink
100% Copper, True Spec 8 Gauge Single Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit with Speaker Cable (No RCA)
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
December 12, 2014
This product comes with EVERYTHING you need to install an amp in your car. All of the parts are high quality from the wires to the fuse. With a few things from Home Depot or Lowes you have a professional looking install that looks like you just got the work done by a professional.
I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone installing an amp!!-
June 14, 2013
The Best Quality!
The minute I took all the wiring out from the box I could tell right away I made the right choice. The power and ground wire was the right weight and had plenty of flexibility in it. I bought a Kicker ZX300.1 and it required an 8 AWG kit instead of my 4 Gauge kit. The 4 Gauge kit was not even true 4 AWG, the wiring was cheap and the copper just flaked from the wire when I crimped it. The speaker wire from NVX is amazing and I love the design NVX gave for it as well (one is square other is round).
The quality of the bass has improved massively, very clean and sounds much more full. I am now going to be buying more NVX products from now on, this company rocks! Their prices are cheap, but you get superb quality.
January 26, 2014
I'm an audiophile for home stereo system and never touched car audio and accessories until I installed new sound system in my Mini Cooper recently. Reason I got this kit simply because speaker cable was long enough for my installation, maybe also the keyword 'OFC' in the description.
Overall quality really surprises me, and sound quality was pretty acceptable. I didn't get chance to A/B compare to any of my other speaker cables (from V.D.H/Zu Audio/Kimber) but also make sense not to. No harsh high and well present mid and low and it's only $40.
January 19, 2014
What a kit
First amplifier install kit for me. Included everything as advertised and high quality components at that. No reduced gauge wiring here. I used it to install an NVX MVPA4 into my 2011 F150. The amp fits under the dash so I have lots of wire left over. Did I say great quality? Yes. And great price from Sonic.
October 8, 2012
NVX > everything!!!
I can find no flaws with any of my NVX products! These RCA's are wonderful too! My 2008 Town & Country is the happiest vehicle ever! RCA's are strong, flexible and visually appealing... even though all of my wires are hidden! Sound quality is GREAT! NVX is the best!
December 5, 2013
Works as advertised.
>I got these to run my mids/high amp. Also got the single version and ran it to my sub amp.
>It is nice having full control over your audio setup.
>I am very impressed with the solid build on and quality on these cables.
>Easy to work with.
>I would definitely buy again. A+
Best selling similar products
•Digital Bluetooth Receiver with 3" Color Display, SiriusXMTM Ready
• Direct fit, No drilling require
• Dash Speaker Pods
• Cage Mount Speaker Pods
• 4-channel Weatherproof Powersports Amplifier
• Amplified Direct Fit Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
• The size of a postcard with 400 Watts True RMS Output!
• • MVP Series 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 50W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/3/2/1 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
• 8 Gauge 4-Channel Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• For Car Audio Systems Up To 600 Watts RMS
• Silver-Tinned 100% Virgin Copper
• 4-channel RCA Interconnect Cable
• RMS: 80 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms, 150 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• Ultra Compact High Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• Dimensions: 4.02" W x 8.70" L x 1.40" H
Internal Product ID: