ATV/Powersports/UTV/Marine Gauge Water-resistant IP66 Stereo with Digital LED Backlit LCD Display + 8" Black 2-Way 500 Watt Peak Marine Speakers for Boats/ATV/UTV/SxS/Powersport
Whether you are an established audio guru or replacing your stereo for the first time, this media center is going to change your entire audio experience on your vehicle. Like all NVX products, our marine stereos is a product of extensive research, development, and real-world testing to ensure that they exceed our customer’s expectations for durability and performance.
Having three sets of 4V outputs makes connecting your amplifier to your stereo an easy process. Many of our competitors use only two sets of preamp outputs. This makes it much more difficult to connect a separate subwoofer amplifier directly to your stereo. The VMPS35 and the NMPS20 both have three sets of RCA Outputs (Front, Rear, & Subwoofer). Our competition will also oftentimes only offer 2V preamp outputs while our stereos offer 4V outputs. The higher preamp output voltage results in a cleaner sound with less background noise.
This receiver is designed for marine and off-road use, with a conformal-coated circuit board and a durable front panel that's tough enough for pretty much anything you can get into. It has an IP66 water resistance rating, so even if you're hosing off your boat, golf cart, or UTV after a fun day in the outdoors, you won't have to worry about damaging the receiver.
What makes our marine stereos stand out from the pack is the rear USB input. With this feature, you can play full-size music files straight from your device. This is perfect for audiophiles who want to bring high-quality music off-road or on the high seas. When it comes to marine stereos, your Bluetooth connection needs to be clear with a high-quality connection. The Bluetooth 5.0 technology in our line of marine stereos will ensure a clear undisturbed connection for all of your devices.
Piloting a boat or wheeling an ATV down a trail is busy work that demands your attention. That's why our marine stereos are user friendly. The buttons are easy to read and use, and large enough to prevent accidental clicks. The white, backlit controls are easy to see, day or night.
Internal Product ID:
Best selling similar products
• In-Dash MP3/USB Marine Stereo Receiver
• 2 Sets of 2V Preamp Outputs
• Peak Power: 100W
• RMS Power: 25W
• IMPP woofer cone and tweeter cone
• Mounting Depth: 2-1/4"
• elastomer surround
• Includes Marine Receiver and Two 6.5” Marine Speakers
• Direct fit for a hassle-free installation, fitting perfectly into the Marine Motorboat for seamless integration
• System is designed to withstand harsh outdoor environments
• Plug and Play design for easy installation
• Comes with all necessary mounting and installation hardware
• Single DIN Bluetooth CD Receiver
• LCD Text Display
• Three sets of 4 volts preamp outputs
• 13-band EQ
• Conformal Coating to prevent corrosion
• SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready
• 140 Watts Max Each, 65 Watts RMS Each
• Digital Media head unit included
• Dual cone design, water and UV resistant components
• 4 Ohms Impedance
• Sensitivity: 90 dB
• Mounting Depth: 2-1/8"
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage