Access exclusive offers, news and more.
2000W Max (1000W RMS) Dual 12” Pre-loaded High-Power Subwoofer Enclosure + 1000W Max X-Series 2-Ohm Stable "X series" Monoblock Amplifier
• 1000 W RMS Dual 12" Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
• Polypropylene cone with "dual area" cap
• Single voice coil
• Enclosure Dimensions: 12-1/2" TD x 15-3/4" BD x 35-3/4" W x 15-7/8" H
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200Hz, 24 dB/octave
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40Hz
• Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
You will need an installation kit to install your amp, and the Belva BAK42 is the perfect kit for this amp. Simply click "Add Both to Cart" and receive 25% off the amp kit. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Priced separately $533 99
Promo Savings of $8 75
2000W Max (1000W RMS) Dual 12” Pre-loaded High-Power Subwoofer Enclosure
Internal Product ID:
Bought these subs three months ago they hit dummy hard. If you’re looking for a lot of bass I recommend you buy these.
14found this helpful.
Just got my speakers
Just got the speakers and man they hit dummy hard. can’t wait to see how they sound in a couple of weeks!
11found this helpful.
Kenwood pre-loaded dual 12inch box
Bought the subs and they are well worth the money I would recommend that you get a secondary battery with them if you plan on fully powering them. But the subs will beat you to death. Can't wait to install secondary battery to get the power they need. If your thinking of buying them buy them. 100% worth it.
8found this helpful.
This box is amazing. I had the 600rms version for $299 with a 800.1 kicker amp and after a few years had no problems and my friend loved it so much that paid me full price for it used. I took that 299 and bought the $399 1000 rms version. My amp is pretty muched maxed out and have no distortion. It wants more power.
Love the design of the box and the deep bass I get. You can def downtune it to have awesome lows with no rattle.
Of course it can rattle your car apart if youd preffer.
Def good buy. I will be installing other speakers if they blow since folks speak badly about them. Although so far. Ive had 0 problems and hit hard.
No brainer. Def buy.
7found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
MTX Audio TNP212D2 Terminator Dual Subwoofer Package + Amplifier
• 1200W Peak (2 Subs)
• 400W RMS (2 Subs)
• 48oz. Magnet
• Terminator Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
• Heavy 5/8" MDF Construction
• Black Carpeting
Belva BPKG212v2 Complete Amplified Bass Package
• Works with both Factory and Aftermarket Audio Systems
• Dual 12" Belva Subwoofers
• Monoblock Amp with Bass Knob
• Ported Enclosure
• Complete Amp Wiring Kit
• XED Series Bass Package
• Two 12" Subwoofers with 2" Voice Coill
• 400W RMS Monoblock Amplifier
• Carpeted and Embroidered Enclosure
• 12" Amplified Loaded Subwoofer System
• 500 watts RMS
• Built-In Class D Amplifier
• Variable Bass Boost
• Speaker-Level Inputs
• Wired Remote Bass Level Control
• Complete Direct Fit Audio System Upgrade
• 2" Component Tweeters
• 8" Powered Subwoofer
• Universal Power Pack Amplifier
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage