13" Single Vented Enclosure with 1" Baffle for JL Audio 13W7 Subwoofers
Engineered and manufactured using only the best additives throughout the production cycle. Hardwood MDF combined with true mitered corners and full inset dados. Atrend line of product is built for the high-end niche market.
From design to delivery, Atrend products are tested vigorously to ensure sound quality and accurate engineering. Working with only the latest in computer automated software and machinery, Atrend continues to be a trend setter in the marketplace. Atrend delivers quality results by utilizing only the most efficient engineering and manufacturing processes.
Internal Product ID:
Does well for a small encolsure
I usually build my own enlosures, but time was limited and I needed something quick. As a former installer of nearly 20 years, I have used Atrend enlosures more times than I can begin to count and they rarely let me down. This is no exception. The sub hits hard in this box. Although I prefer a lower tuned set up, but with the 13w7 that requires a much larger box. The tuning is fine for music and as long as you aren't throwing 20hz notes at it at a loud n low competition, you won't be disappointed.
Best selling similar products
• 12" Dual Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
• 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard Construction
• Satin Black Panel
• Durable Black Carpet
• Pre-Lined with Poly-Fil
• Gold Speaker Terminals
• Total box volume: 3.7 cubic feet
• 15" Single Vented / Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
• 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) construction
• Total box volume: 3 cubic feet
• Single double flush baffle
• Port Area: 44"
• Flush Trim Diameter: 15.75"
• 15" Dual Pro Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
• Durable Trunk Liner Finish
• Silver Spring Loaded Terminal Cups
• Completely Miter and Dado Panels
• Glued and Braced with Fasteners
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage