Access exclusive offers, news and more.
45W Line Out Converter
• Converts 10 to 30 watts per channel with a fixed 10:1 conversion
• Great for getting an additional set of pre-amps outputs from a head unit equipped with only one set
SNI-15 converts 10 to 30 watts per channel with a fixed 10:1 conversion, linear from 20 - 20,000 Hz at +/- 5 dB, while maintaining signal phase. Isolates input and output circuits to prevent ground loop noise. Perfect when adding an amplifier to a factory or aftermarket radio. Great for getting an additional set of pre-amps outputs from a head unit equipped with only one set.
Internal Product ID:
This is a decent product and works good for the price. It does have some flaws like the fact I had to put the RCA\'s in backwards to get it to work right.
31found this helpful.
works perfect in MB c230
I purchased this to connect an amp and sub to existing car radio and worked as described! I connected to door speaker leads, ran to trunk and connected to device, then to amp. No noise, no whine will purchase another one for wife's SUV
28found this helpful.
Pac is the best integration equipment I've used. These converters are the way to go when keeping a factory radio with aftermarket speakers.
not so good product
So it was a good price but you get what you pay for. Pros very easy to install took me 15 mins. Cons doesn't filter the mids too well. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
26found this helpful.
A Good Purchace
This item works well as i hoped it would. It was easy to install, it took just a couple of minutes.
Pros- works good, can handle quite of bit of power, easy to install, a good price (this sells for $19 elsewhere)
Cons- sound quality could be a little better (can still hear mids going through subs on some songs), a bit bulky but not too bad.
I would recommend this to a friend for it is easy to install and is a good price.
bought it, works as advertised. plug it in and it plays.
Great Value, and simple install!
I found this product very easy to install, and at a great price. Showed up right on time, and free shipping was a big bonus. this product does everything its suppose to do. I recommend anyone to buy this, if they are wanting to ad a subwoofer and amp to their factory stereo!
3found this helpful.
Works as intended
Works well, Hooked up to my stock 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander head unit to keep steering wheel controls and stock touch screen. Hooked up to a Rockford 500 Watt. Sounds clear no distortion. Only thing I wish it had was colored left and right channels for the RCAs seeing how they are both black ports.
Other than that. works great no problems installing.
3found this helpful.
Good for the price
Easy install and put in unnoticeable area..works great for the needs
2found this helpful.
Value and Function!
Great line out converter for the price, very simple to install allowing aftermarket equipment to be added to really an factory system!
2found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
• 2-channel line out converter
• Speaker Level Input Accepts Up To 400 Watts RMS
• Bass Enhancer And Bass Compensation
• xBOOST Technology
• Selectable Auto On
• 9.5 Volt Pre-Out
• 12 Volt Trigger Out
• 15 Band Parametric EQ
• 6-Channel RCA Outputs
• Provides up to 6.5 Volts of output
• Fully adjustable High and Low-pass filters
• Time alignment in 0.02 ms increments
• Plug and Play Design (No cutting or splicing)
• Provides 12-volt 500-mA remote wire
• Includes gain level controller to adjust the overall output
• Designed to provide 2-channels of low-level audio
• 2-Channel Premium Adjustable Line Output Converter
• 3:1 Step Down With Adjustable Output
• 300w Total Maximum Input (150w Per Channel)
• Super Low Distortion
• 2-Channel Speaker Level Inputs
• Adjustable xBOOST corrects for bass roll-off
• Handles up to 30V (225 watts RMS)
• Provides up to 9.5 Volts of output
• Auto turn-on via DC offset or Audio detection
• Load selection switch (20, 60, or 20K ohms)
• Wired remote bass level control included
• LED Clip indicator
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage