5 Pin USB Adaptor to Retain the OE USB in Select Toyota Vehicles w/ Aftermarket Stereo
Axxess has come up with a great solution for people trying to keep their car looking factory as much as possible. The Axxess AX-TOYUSB-2 allows you to retain the OEM USB port after installing an aftermarket stereo by plugging directly into the factory USB and then to the aftermarket stereo. This solves the problem of having extra wires laying around your Toyota/Lexus vehicle. This is a must for any aftermarket stereo install!
Please use our Fitment Guide to determine specific compatibility for the submodel and audio features
Internal Product ID:
I bought this connector to make it possible to use my Toyota's built-in usb-port with aftermarket radio/dvd/navigation head unit. There has not been problems connecting devices to head unit with this product, it has done it's job perfectly.
I installed the usb cable for 2011 Sienna SE. Connecting the cable to the head unit is a easy. No need to cut any wire just plug it in and it work.
Works perfectly with my aftermarket headuit to utilize the usb port in the glovebox of my 2011 4Runner non-nav/non-jbl.
Best selling similar products
• Ideal for er aftermarket head units such as Pioneer, Kenwood and Alpine that feature a rear USB input
• Two mounting options
• 3' Long
• Retains the factory USB port
• USB to Mini B adapter cable
• Direct Connection to the factory harness
• 6.5' USB/3.5mm Mount to RCA A/V Extension
• Water resistant cover
• Can be flush or surface mounted
• Male USB (type-A) connector on one end and a female USB (type-A) port on the other end
• Audio/Video RCAs
• Subaru USB Adaptor to Retain the OE USB in Select 2011-Up Subaru Vehicles w/ Aftermarket Stereos
• Connects Directly To OEM USB Port And Aftermarket Stereo
• Retains Charging Capabilities
• Copper wires with plastic plugs for long-lasting use
• Weather-resistant design
• resistance to rust and corrosion