• RMS: 350W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 600W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1000W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 2000W
• 3-Way Protection Circuitry
• Selectable Bass Boost (0-6-12 dB)
• Class D Circuitry
• Dimensions: 6-5/16"W x 12-1/8"L x 2-1/4"H
Purchase a qualifying amplifier and receive a FREE NVX BAK02BL True 4 Gauge OFC amplifier installation kit. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers
Save 25% Off an SMD DD-1 Distortion Detector with the purchase of a Qualifying Amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button below.
Priced separately $539 90
Bundle Savings of $47 49
Total bundle price:
For a limited time - while supplies last - get an instant 20% off the MTX Audio Bass Remote. Control of your amplifier at your finger tips. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Purchase a qualifying amplifier and save 25% on an NVX XKIT02 True Gauge OFC amplifier installation kit. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Save 50% off the NVX XCAP1F 1.0 Farad Capacitor with the purchase of a select amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button to the right. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
This item is currently not eligible for our low price guarantee. This may be due to supply constraints, manufacturer restrictions, or another reason. We're always here to help you get the best price possible so give us a call or email today. Our experts will do their best to build the system that works for you within the rules.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
August 2, 2013
Best budget 1000 watt rms cea-2006 compliant amp in class
set my gain at a little under half way for my 2.2v RCA out on my pioneer head unit and it was absolutely amazing!!! I ordered this one time before from another retailer and it was defective, it got really hot!! soon the sound quality went down. tried multiple amps in between and decided i would give this amp a chance again. this one from sonic electronix was not defective.
Pros: it brought my 2 12" l5 subs to life!! really good on low notes does OK on mid bass. 50hz bass boost is more linear than 45hz or 40hz on past amps.
cons: this is whats bad, the small hex key is used for the speaker wire terminals. these should have been bigger screws its kinda tough to screw them in with larger gauge wire. one star off for look/design for this.
I am over all pleased with this amp!!
Best selling similar products
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Efficient Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS Power: 3000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 5500W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 10,000W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable for Up to 20,000W of Power
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• Dimensions: 11.5" W x 37" L x 2.6" H
• 3200 Watt Class D Amplifier
• Bass Remote Included
• Angled Terminals for Easy Installation
• Speaker and RCA Level Inputs
• Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
• 800 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 1300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 2000 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 5000 Watts
• Military Grade PCB w/ PWM MOSFET Power Supply
• High/Speaker Level & Low Level/RCA Input
• Bass Remote Included
Internal Product ID: