• RMS Power: 75W x 2 @ 4 ohms, 100W x 2 @ 2 ohms, Bridged, 200 watts x 1 chan
• Total Peak Power: 400W
• Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP55 Rating
• Dimensions: 7.90"W x 6.40"L x 2.25"H
You will need an amp kit to install your amp, and the Belva BAK82 is the perfect kit for this amp. For a limited time, when you click "Add Both to Cart", you'll receive 50% off the amp kit. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Save $37.49 when you add an NVX XUBT3 Universal Bluetooth Controller to your Amplifier purchase. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Save $37.49 when you add an NVX XUBT4 Universal Bluetooth Controller to your Amplifier purchase. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Priced separately $319 94
Bundle Savings of $35 00
Total bundle price:
10% Belva 1.0 Farad Capacitor with the purchase of a select amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button to the right. This offer cannot be combined with a product coupons or any other offers.
The MTX WET75.2 2-Channel Amplifier is a compact amp perfect for marine or powersport use. The small chassis will make install easier by being able to place it in a convenient area of your vehicle. If you're worried about the circuitry getting messed up over time, MTX has you covered! The electronics are designed to resist vibration and moisture. The amplifier also has a lot of awesome features to control your audio. The weather resistant design, in accordance with IP55 rating, helps protect this amplifier from the elements. With over 40 years of audio experience, MTX Audio makes sure and knows how to create quality audio in their products, and the Thunder Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers System is no exception!
With the amplifier built in accordance with the IP55 rating, it is perfect for any marine or powersport application. The surface mount technology helps this amp resist vibrations and the Conformal Coated Circuit Board helps to resist moisture. The amp's small chassis makes it possible to mount the amplifier in the perfect and most convenient spot for your vehicle.
The WET75.2 2-Channel amplifier has a variable crossover for more control over your audio. The connections around the RCA connectors have a rubber gasket and the controls have a plastic cover to protect from the elements.
This item is currently not eligible for our low price guarantee. This may be due to supply constraints, manufacturer restrictions, or another reason. We're always here to help you get the best price possible so give us a call or email today. Our experts will do their best to build the system that works for you within the rules.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
Best selling similar products
• The size of a postcard with 400 Watts True RMS Output!
• • MVP Series 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 50W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/3/2/1 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
• 8 Gauge 4-Channel Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• For Car Audio Systems Up To 600 Watts RMS
• Silver-Tinned 100% Virgin Copper
• 4-channel RCA Interconnect Cable
• RMS: 80 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms, 150 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• Ultra Compact High Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• Dimensions: 4.02" W x 8.70" L x 1.40" H
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
• 380 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 700 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Refined Heatsink with High Convection Capability
• Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function
• Dimensions:8.46" x 7.48" x 1.97"
Internal Product ID: