Single 15" Black Carbon Fiber Vented SPL Subwoofer Enclosure
Engineered and manufactured using only the best additives throughout the production cycle. Hardwood MDF combined with true mitered corners and full inset dados. Atrend line of product is built for the high-end niche market.
From design to delivery, Atrend products are tested vigorously to ensure sound quality and accurate engineering. Working with only the latest in computer automated software and machinery, Atrend continues to be a trend setter in the marketplace. Atrend delivers quality results by utilizing only the most efficient engineering and manufacturing processes.
15LSVB- Black carbon fiber
Internal Product ID:
Loud and Solid But not Perfect lows
The build and look of this box is great. It definitely gets pretty loud for what it is. But what I have noticed is pretty much anything below 40hz starts to roll off and you start to loose db. 30hz was not as loud as the 40hz. I was trying to go for an sq setup were my whole system is tuned close as possible to flat. Having trouble finding the proper box for my lows though. I definitely recommend this for anyone going for loud. Just not for the ones going for true lows. Maybe if Atrend made an spl box using 1in mdf and tuned to 30hz I would have better results with my setup. 2000 watts rms subs will create port noise.
Best selling similar products
• 12" Dual Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
• 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard Construction
• Satin Black Panel
• Durable Black Carpet
• Pre-Lined with Poly-Fil
• Gold Speaker Terminals
• Total box volume: 3.7 cubic feet
• 15" Single Vented / Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
• 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) construction
• Total box volume: 3 cubic feet
• Single double flush baffle
• Port Area: 44"
• Flush Trim Diameter: 15.75"
• 15" Dual Pro Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
• Durable Trunk Liner Finish
• Silver Spring Loaded Terminal Cups
• Completely Miter and Dado Panels
• Glued and Braced with Fasteners
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage