• 450W RMS
• Preamp RCA outputs
• 3-Way System Protection Circuitry
• Variable High/Low-Pass Filter
• Remote Bass Level Input
• Total Amplifier Efficiencies Exceed 80%
This potent 6-Channel amplifier employs JL Audio's high-speed NexD™ switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in an ultra-compact chassis. Don't let the small size fool you, though... this amplifier is capable of serious power, delivering a full 600W of continuous total power into a 2 ohm load (28.8V, 1% THD). Targeted specifically for an audiophile-grade system, the M600/6-24V includes a variable mode low-pass/high-pass filter with a continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the M600/6-24V, you have lots of great options. Use it as a six-channel satellite amplifier with 75 W x 6 @ 4 ohm , or bridge four of its channels to create a staggered power four-channel amplifier with 200 W x 2 @ 4 ohm for your front satellites and 75 W x 2 @ 4 ohm for your rear satellites. You can also drive two subwoofers with 200 W each, plus a pair of satellites with 75W x 2.
With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you can control the volume of one, two or all three channel pairs of the M600/6-24V from the front of the vehicle or boat. This amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
JL Audio's signature Advanced Thermal Rollback protection system eliminates annoying thermal shutdown events to keep the music playing, even under the most demanding conditions. Should the amplifier reach an unsafe operating temperature, a special circuit rolls back peak power output, without changing gain, until the amplifier cools down to a safe operating temperature. The red "Thermal" LED will light to indicate this condition has been reached. Once the amplifier cools down, the circuit restores full peak power output and the red "Thermal" indicator reverts to its normal state. The operation of Advanced Rollback Protection is inaudible in most cases.
From the same minds that gave us the technology found in the 'Slash' amplifiers, JL Audio has taken the simple fixed PWM design approach and enhanced it with a very high switching frequency. Full-range NexD™ amplifiers and channels feature a variable, ultra-high speed version of the NexD™ technology (switching at well over 400 kHz). In these designs, a self-oscillating modulator with "feed-forward" sends information about the instantaneous power supply voltage to the modulator, combining this with the input signal to cancel out any distortion due to supply voltage fluctuation. This reduces distortion prior to applying feedback, simplifying the overall feedback loop design.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
Best selling similar products
• The size of a postcard with 400 Watts True RMS Output!
• • MVP Series 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 50W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/3/2/1 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
• 8 Gauge 4-Channel Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• For Car Audio Systems Up To 600 Watts RMS
• Silver-Tinned 100% Virgin Copper
• 4-channel RCA Interconnect Cable
• RMS: 80 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms, 150 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• Ultra Compact High Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• Dimensions: 4.02" W x 8.70" L x 1.40" H
• 50 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 70 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 280 Watts
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
• Dimensions: 8.66"W x 3.09"D x 1.77"H
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
Internal Product ID: