Rockford Fosgate PM2T-S Punch Marine Tweeter Kit
400W Max (200W RMS) Punch Marine Series High Efficiency 1" Water Resistant Powersports Add-On Tweeter System
- 1" Series Marine Grade Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 20 - 100 watts RMS per channel
- High efficiency 1" Tweeter Kit
- Aluminum Diaphragm
- Marine grade PEI rubber surround
- High Temperature Kapton voice coil former
- Neodymium motor structure
- External 18dB/Oct audiophile grade high pass crossover
- Optional horn loading mounting flange
- Dual clamp tweeter mounting system
- Discreet dual clamp tweeter mounting system included
- All marine grade construction
- CEA-2031 compliant speakers
- Klippel verified and meets ASTM test standards
- Top-mount Depth (Flush Mount w/o Flange): 0.9"
- Cutout Dimensions (Flush Mount w/o Flange): 1.8"
- Crossover Dimensions: 1.9" x 1.5" x 4.3"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 1,425 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
What is in the box?
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.