JL Audio TwK-D8 Digital Sound Processor
8 Channel Digital Sound Processor + 1 Digital Optical Output
- System Tuning Digital Sound Processor
- 1 Digital Optical (Toshlink) Input
- 8-Channel Stereo RCA Outputs
- 1 Digital Optical (Toshlink) Output
- Flexible setup and tuning options
- Connect to your PC and make all DSP adjustments using the TüN™ Software Interface
- EQ assignments delivers simple to complex tuning options
- Assign EQs to individual or multiple outputs
- Comprehensive level controls
- 10 Band Graphic and Parametric Equalizer
- Variable high pass and low pass filters (6 dB - 48 dB/octave)
- Polarity Control
- LED status reporting
- Fully linkable with other channels
- Ability to configure delay and offset in time or distance units
- Dedicated remote turn on to active aftermarket audio equipment
- Optical (Toshlink) input provides digital audio pass through with no signal processing applied
- DRC-200 wired remote control included
- Dimensions: 4.29"W x 6.14"D x 1.85"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Check out the TwK D8 Owner's Manual
A crossover is a type of filtering system that permits only certain frequencies to play. A Low-Pass (LP) crossover allows only frequencies below its setting to get through which is good in the case of some subwoofers. A High-Pass(HP) filter allows frequencies above its setting to pass through, this is normally used on speakers.
When a crossover is set to FULL it means no filtering is added and the full frequency spectrum is allowed through the amplifier. Filtering is important because feeding a speaker frequencies it cannot reproduce effectively creates distortion.
Multi-Color: When more than one color is on the display, for example one part of the text is white, while the other part is blue.
Variable-Color: The display colors can be changed by the user. If the default color of text/display is blue for example, the user can change the settings to where the color turns to red. Variable color displays are typically described in detail in the item's description.
TFT-LCD Display: In-dash receivers with a video screen that display multiple colors and often times video such as DVD, navigation or other video sources.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
5m (16.40 ft) 6-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable (CCA)
Your Price $19.99
V-Series: 5m (16.40 ft) 6-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $29.99
12 ft. of 6-Channel 4000 Series RCA Interconnect Cables
Your Price $19.99
V-Series: 5m (16.40 ft) 2-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $11.99
X-Series: 5m (16.40 ft) 2-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $24.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.